OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon my ignorance but what happened between him and Tony Parker?
Parker said his quad injury was worse than Kiwi's and he was able to play through it

edit- found the quote

nothing egregious but at the time everyone was wondering why Kawhi wasn't playing even tho he was medically cleared by team doctors.

I remember DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican bff Michelle Beadle had a dumb take at the time as well :lol: glad she's off ESPN now lol

Last edited:
Lmfaoooo Warriors media <<<<<<
You’re not getting Zion for anything. What a waste of a discussion. Must be a slow news day.
oh i dont think they were saying they were getting him, i did think the graphic they used was poignant tho loll.

like Zion for OPaschal and Poole, who says no? lmaoo

Pardon my ignorance but what happened between him and Tony Parker?

Wojnarowski's full report:

"The last straw for him, I was told, was when Tony Parker made those comments about 'my quad injury was 100 times worse.' And if you remember, shortly after, Kawhi Leonard left San Antonio and didn't want to be a part of that media glare there, and did not come back until the season was over with."

If he would have a documentary of the sorts, I wonder if he would include Tony Parker. He probably still feels some type of way about what he said .

It would depend on who makes the documentary and whose perspective it comes from.

I've told my wife this many times but I believe that documentary filmmaking is the best form of propaganda we have because many people believe these films are objective.

Of course if Kawhi Leonard is making a documentary he's not going to make himself look bad. The same way on the last dance, Michael Jordan wasn't going to make himself look ("I never had any issues with Isaiah", "I didn't want Doug Collins fired", "The pizza made me sick, I wasn't drunk").

Zion has great respect for the warriors organization
would elevate his game if he joined our culture. imagine dray taking young fella under his wing

bro moved smooth as hell. break up with you before you can break up with me. then i can tell everybody youre the crazy one
:lol: But beyond that this is probably peak job market so it’s probably better to just part ways now and get in on a Boston or Milwaukee (when Bud ultimately gets fired) because next summer the available jobs won’t be as enticing. He played his hand extremely well.

If you can’t shoot by the time you get to the league chances are you’re never gonna learn how to shoot. These guys been playing ball all their life it didn’t just start the day they were drafted.

If you're a guard yea probably. If you're a big that never had the green light you might got a chance

The videoI saw showed that little chunt pouring a drink and trying to suckerpunch the white guy. I’ll allow the action figure for him beating his face in. Hell, hemight be invited to the carne asada

I don’t really have a problem with what he did; just think the way it’s being celebrated is OD.

Cuban is getting controlled by some Pro Gambler he hired and gave tons of front office power to.

Thats why Luka unhappy and Carlisle walked.

They finally got Jim Carrey Carlisle out of Dallas.

Hawks need to give everything to Zion and promise Trey the same. This is too obvious of a move to pair the two of them.

Carlisle needed to speak with Luka DON Trump's pops and make things right. Easy fix if you ask me. Stop da steal and help LUKA DON BE GREAT.

Those other teams in the finals are built around Steph Curry and Lebron James, 2 of the greatest offensive players we will ever see.

It’s not that defense doesn’t matter. It does. It’s that a certain type of defense is no longer valuable deep in the playoffs.

You cannot play drop coverage in the playoffs. IMO you just can’t. The remaining offenses are way too good.

You’re best defensive players also have to contribute on offense. If the opposing team is going small, Gobert has to make the 6’5” players PAY. He has to seal and score easy buckets around the rim. A high percentage hook or something. Anything. At least try.

They had to take Simmons off the floor because hack-a-Ben ****s up the entire flow and rhythm of the offense every time.

Prime Dwight was every bit the defensive player Rudy was (he was better tbh) but he was also giving you like 20-30 points a night. You can win with that. The magic would’ve won with that + surrounding him with shooters until they ran into Kobe Bryant.

The days of playing defensive players who can’t contribute anything to offense and expecting to win a ring are over.

You mean Pau Gasol? Brick-Layer shot 43% that series and didn't even shoot 50% in a single game. How come when Brick-Layer shoots 43%, he's a killer, but when Paul George shoots 43%, he's a brick-layer?

Pau Gasol shot 60% that series and Derek Fisher hit the clutch shots in game 4.

Stop It Get Some Help GIFs | Tenor
You stop it. All it takes is a quick trip to the Lakers thread to make you feel crunchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom