OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Pau Gasol? Brick-Layer shot 43% that series and didn't even shoot 50% in a single game. How come when Brick-Layer shoots 43%, he's a killer, but when Paul George shoots 43%, he's a brick-layer?

Pau Gasol shot 60% that series and Derek Fisher hit the clutch shots in game 4.

Aite I’ll bite.
Paul George plays in the pace and space era. It’s a completely different game now than it was 10-20 years ago

Sixers/Lakers 01 Finals shot 134 threes in 5 games (27 a night)

Lakers/Celtics 2010 Finals shot 232 threes in 7 games (33 a night)

Jazz/Clippers shot 94 threes last night in 1 game.

It’s almost a completely different sport. People who hate on AI & Kobe for their lack of shooting efficiency annoy me more than any other basketball “fan”. I can’t even imagine the numbers Kobe and AI would put up if they were grew up practicing/shooting 3 pointers for their entire life, putting up 6+ threes a game and were surrounded with spacing & shooters for clear driving lanes.

I don’t disagree that Kobe’s Finals numbers aren’t as good as other star players but check his WCF stats and get back to me. That 2008-2010 run was legendary. His stats in those WCFs were ridiculous.

Stop disrespecting the dead with your lame *** nickname too.

Aite I’ll bite.
Paul George plays in the pace and space era. It’s a completely different game now than it was 10-20 years ago

Lakers/Celtics 10 Finals shot 232 threes in 7 games (33 a night)

It’s almost a completely different sport. People who hate on AI & Kobe for their lack of shooting efficiency annoy me more than any other basketball “fan”. I can’t even imagine the numbers Kobe and AI would put up if they were putting up 6+ threes a game and were surrounded with spacing & shooters for clear driving lanes.

I don’t disagree that Kobe’s Finals numbers aren’t as good as other star players but check his WCF stats and get back to me. That 2008-2010 run was legendary. His stats in those WCFs were ridiculous.

You're better than this. Hit the block button.

201236818_4810804268948059_6302276432672616937_n.jpg

Aite I’ll bite.

Lakers/Celtics 2010 Finals shot 232 threes in 7 games (33 a night)

It’s almost a completely different sport. People who hate on AI & Kobe for their lack of shooting efficiency annoy me more than any other basketball “fan”. I can’t even imagine the numbers Kobe and AI would put up if they were grew up practicing/shooting 3 pointers for their entire life, putting up 6+ threes a game and were surrounded with spacing & shooters for clear driving lanes.

So the players nowadays take more three-pointers? Doesn't that lower their overall shooting percentage? Doesn't that give Paul George more of an excuse to shoot 43%, because he's taking deeper shots?

This dude is still trying to get Brick Layer over :lol:
You're better than this. Hit the block button.
You guys are right. my bad.
Ya’ll need to stop engaging in these conversations.
12 hours later he’s still doing it :smh: We’ve been engaging 2021 NBA Playoff and general basketball conversation all day in her and he was silent. All of a sudden when he found (or maybe manufactured) an opening and he comes back in with that ********.

Honestly, how pitiful must your existence be if you decided to spend your day trolling an NBA thread on a sneaker forum? Go jerk off or something, man. It might get make you feel better and more importantly get your mind off KOBE, because you know that is his name and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom