OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
JT was great on the scout team.
JT in his last 9 games:

17 TDs, 5 INTs, 2,000 yards passing, 70% comp, 9-0 as a starter.

That scout team player would have been the best QB on Miami, aTm, or Mich in the past decade. Go off though kings.

What coaches have a lot of pressure this year? Not just hot seat but to make the playoff also?

I’ll throw my Buckeyes coach Day in there. Not to save his job obviously but to make the playoff at the very least. He’s got one of top 5 QBs in the country again and an offense that (on paper) will be hard to stop. Couple that with a new hyped DC and they *should* be great.

Lincoln Riley nako xl nako xl casper90403 casper90403 ?

I’m curious to see how Harbaugh does after their excellent year last year and then all the off-season stuff that happened

Jimbo’s not staring down a hot seat or anything, but 8-4 this year would turn the national media narrative on him in a hurry.

Sark’s too easy a target.

Is Chip a dead man if UCLA tanks?

JT in his last 9 games:

17 TDs, 5 INTs, 2,000 yards passing, 70% comp, 9-0 as a starter.

That scout team player would have been the best QB on Miami, aTm, or Mich in the past decade. Go off though kings.
This guy actually won one in the past decade:

1660955089512.jpeg

Why are they blaming Bohn?
Because Bru’s technically transferred twice already and hasn’t graduated from SC yet so he needs a waiver to be immediately eligible.

Tennessee board posters are trying to claim the only explanation for the delay in his eligibility is usc refuses to cooperate to make him eligible, which… maybe? There’s no proof of that, and it’s just a dumb message board rumor that Tennessee barstool and Twitter idiots are running with.

Even if it were true, he was suspended at usc following accusations of domestic abuse (sounded like he and his ex were both crazy and hit each other.) USC suspended him after multiple conduct complaints and he’s still suing the school for holding him out. Hypothetically, if USC was refusing to cooperate with a waiver, why would they want to sign off that the former student currently suing them was in a situation so dangerous that he needed an immediate transfer to another school?

“Every QB I’ve said was gonna be great was great… look at Tua!”

It’s Friday night and I got a tee time and a fantasy draft tomorrow. Imma let my guy breathe. :lol: :smh:

What coaches have a lot of pressure this year? Not just hot seat but to make the playoff also?

I’ll throw my Buckeyes coach Day in there. Not to save his job obviously but to make the playoff at the very least. He’s got one of top 5 QBs in the country again and an offense that (on paper) will be hard to stop. Couple that with a new hyped DC and they *should* be great.

Lincoln Riley nako xl nako xl casper90403 casper90403 ?

I’m curious to see how Harbaugh does after their excellent year last year and then all the off-season stuff that happened
I don’t think Day or Riley have any pressure really. Both are going to face the same criticism if they don’t win big this year: “can’t build their own program and only won with someone else’s system,” but none of that is real.

I troll Bobby Layne Bobby Layne a lot but I didn’t believe Harbaugh was under any real pressure going into last year and I think that season bought him a lot of breathing room.

I think Jimbo is under a lot of pressure. After that recruiting class, the Saban back and forth, and just general CFB expectations and with Texas looking to be back recruiting wise, he’s under some pressure to show something this year. 8-4 isn’t enough. It’s not a make the playoff year, but with this years schedule, if he doesn’t then I don’t know when he will.

Brian Kelly is prob under some pressure just because that fit is so bad and things can turn ugly fast at LSU.

I think Dabo isn’t under any pressure but he’s gonna be scrutinized this year now that he’s finally lost all of his coordinators, which is the thing people have been waiting to see: If he can keep that thing going without Venables.

The true hottest seats in America probably belong to Scott Frost and Mike Norvell. 5-7/6-6 could also turn things in Austin ugly fast. Sark HAS to win 8 games. Absolutely HAS to.

Last edited:
“Every QB I’ve said was gonna be great was great… look at Tua!”

It’s Friday night and I got a tee time and a fantasy draft tomorrow. Imma let my guy breathe. :lol: :smh:
Ok. Let’s set JT aside.

And? Who else? Don’t act like I wasn’t in here pumping Darnold, Tua, and Bryce (sorry casper90403 casper90403 but you were the chief offender there.)

I’d have to dig but I have Kyler receipts too. And before you A&M bozos try it: after he transferred to OU, no you didn’t.

Yes, Johnny Manziel won the heisman ten years ago. Ten years is a decade.
So that would mean he played in the past decade, no? If it helps, he played another year after the Heisman season, which would put it at 9 years ago.

We handing out pats on our own backs for pumping five stars. GOOD NIGHT
I mean… compared to you who hasn’t hit on a single one of your “beautiful” Texas QB evals?? Why not. On a positive note, considering how the Ewers sitch played out, maybe you’ll get to see First Round Max Johnson start week 1 after all :lol:

Btw Darnold was a 3* when I pumped him, and Tua and Bryce were 4 stars without SEC offers. But good night.

Constantly moving goal posts to try to win your dumb arguments :lol:

So now someone said Max was a 1st rounder?

Man acts like he hasn’t spent the last five years telling us about JT and Kedon Slovis.

Kellen Mond got drafted in Round 3 and JT’s lost starting gigs at 3 schools now.

But yeah, no totally.

Constantly moving goal posts to try to win your dumb arguments :lol:

So now someone said Max was a 1st rounder?
The hilarity here is you nerds say my name first then nitpick between the words “decade” and “9 years” because your program is lousy and suddenly I’m moving goalposts and having dumb arguments.

Yeah, ok :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom