OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the local broadcast cutting away before Dabo could continue his terrible DJU/Steph Curry analogy. Emmy award level stuff there.

And Syracuse should have gotten a roughing call and didn't.

Fix is in.
The refs calling that catch out of bounds when the player was in by a foot, and Todd Blackledge trying to reason it out by “maybe they confused the defender and the receiver’s orange shoes?” told me all I needed to know about how that drive would go :lol:

Mans got 5 touches for 54 yards and he isn't even in the game plan. Fireable offense.
I think they were surprised they were able to run on this front. Didn’t game plan for it. Kinda makes you wonder what the game plan was though because they ran the QB a lot in the first half and completely went away from that in the 2nd.

Don’t understand how the ACC keeps trotting our Jeff Flanagan and his crew for their premier games. The ACC as a whole is poorly officiated overall in comparison to other conferences but that crew in particular is egregiously bad

Crazy how much talent there is in SFLA. Kid wasn’t even on the radar of big schools in the Southeast and he’s a damn good player. Shocked he didn’t get more of a look with those bloodlines.

Yeah, that's strange. I didn't know anything about his recruitment, but wondered why he went to Syracuse and not a more prominent football school.

Don’t understand how the ACC keeps trotting our Jeff Flanagan and his crew for their premier games. The ACC as a whole is poorly officiated overall in comparison to other conferences but that crew in particular is egregiously bad
"Hold my beer."

1666472098408.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom