OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Carolina up 17-3 in the first with 36 yards of offense :lol:

Jimbo the biggest fraud I’ve ever seen :lol:
He’s so fortunate the defense has largely been able to keep the wheels from completely falling off all year.

He’s a horrendous offensive game planner and caller. I went back and looked at first drives during his tenure at A&M a couple of weeks ago, and it’s astonishing how bad it is.

He’s so fortunate the defense has largely been able to keep the wheels from completely falling off all year.

He’s a horrendous offensive game planner and caller. I went back and looked at first drives during his tenure at A&M a couple of weeks ago, and it’s astonishing how bad it is.

They could be killing it with all that talent. Is he that much of a control freak he won’t bring someone in to run the offense?

They could be killing it with all that talent. Is he that much of a control freak he won’t bring someone in to run the offense?
He's not going to be given a choice this offseason, I don’t think.

I never thought this year was going to be the year. Their best talent on both sides of the ball are underclassmen other than Achane and Antonio Johnson.

But the wheels never should’ve fallen off this hard. It’s all on Jimbo, his terrible QB evals early in his tenure, and his inability to scheme around the deficiencies.

I predict the wrong ****? I've been right about Mario punting from the opponents 35, Tyler Van **** being a trash bag, and Miami being a 6 win team at best though haven't I?

"You’ll be back crying about the refs once y’all inevitably lose another one." LMAOOOO

That directed at me or your future self when you're back here in 2023 telling us how "Ken Dorsey is all but sewn up to the Canes! Our money guys are fed up and finally stepping up! Mario's buyout isn't an issue. Da U is byke!"

*FARRRRT*. 5-7, Rinse and repeat.

At least the Florida fans know to shut the **** up when they suck.
#FakeNewsNako at it again lying about these “predictions”. We suck and still whoop y’all on the trail for kids who had deep USC ties. :lol: I feel the hurt.

Haynes King just suffered what initially looked like a dislocated shoulder on a roll out throw where he never hit the ground.

Man's made out of string cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom