OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they actually do it, let me know, I have told so many lies and watched so garbage over the past 20 years. They lost to Middle Tennessee state & Duke at home. Blown out both times.
Facts are facts. Two ugly Ls. But Mario is a program builder. It’ll get there

"Hold my beer."

1666472098408.jpeg

All of em...Pac10/12 been had the worst crews ever since I can remember.

I'm just glad DTR is comfortable enough to be himself again. That's all that really matters.

YOU said UCLA was going to drop 50 on Oregon. Don’t come in here cappin
And you said Miami would be better this season than last season. Right now 5-7 is in question. Meet the new coach, same as the old coach.

Imagine thinking I give a **** about being wrong on my "UCLA is good" prediction :lol:

aepps20 aepps20 I'll get to you later

And you said Miami would be better this season than last season. Right now 5-7 is in question. Meet the new coach, same as the old coach.

Imagine thinking I give a **** about being wrong on my "UCLA is good" prediction :lol:

aepps20 aepps20 I'll get to you later
what does Miami stinking have to do with you consistently predicting the wrong **** Mr. PAC expert? You’ll be back crying about the refs once y’all inevitably lose another one. The conspiracy against USC continues

what does Miami stinking have to do with you consistently predicting the wrong **** Mr. PAC expert? You’ll be back crying about the refs once y’all inevitably lose another one. The conspiracy against USC continues
I predict the wrong ****? I've been right about Mario punting from the opponents 35, Tyler Van **** being a trash bag, and Miami being a 6 win team at best though haven't I?

"You’ll be back crying about the refs once y’all inevitably lose another one." LMAOOOO

That directed at me or your future self when you're back here in 2023 telling us how "Ken Dorsey is all but sewn up to the Canes! Our money guys are fed up and finally stepping up! Mario's buyout isn't an issue. Da U is byke!"

*FARRRRT*. 5-7, Rinse and repeat.

At least the Florida fans know to shut the **** up when they suck.

I predict the wrong ****? I've been right about Mario punting from the opponents 35, Tyler Van **** being a trash bag, and Miami being a 6 win team at best though haven't I?

"You’ll be back crying about the refs once y’all inevitably lose another one." LMAOOOO

That directed at me or your future self when you're back here in 2023 telling us how "Ken Dorsey is all but sewn up to the Canes! Our money guys are fed up and finally stepping up! Mario's buyout isn't an issue. Da U is byke!"

*FARRRRT*. 5-7, Rinse and repeat.

At least the Florida fans know to shut the **** up when they suck.

james-franco-what.gif

Who you talking about B?

You stay concerned about UF more than any actual Gator fan on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom