OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, Miami lost to Duke like that and A&M lost again?

chris tucker.gif

Dabo already put out those flames right after the game. DJ still the 1.
Dabo is a known liar that is looking out for himself. He knew a loss today would tank their season so we saw what he did. Even if DJ is the starter I could see them using both QBs until DJ finds his way to the bench.

Can't help but think that how quickly expectations change, the more the disappointment looms, but I'm remaining optimistic. Everything rosy right now.

I looked again at their schedule and if they keep beating the teams they should beat...I got 10/22 circled @ Cal...that's where the dream ends or propels.
Idk where the dreams statuses lay rn but here we are :lol:

Isn't getting pulled in their biggest game this year stacking the odds at significantly more than ZERO? Never seen a sure fire number 1 get pulled when he wasn't injured.
No. DJ wasn't playing well and Dabo wanted to create a spark. Klubniks best plays were getting a late hit called and a personal foul.

Its been crickets all season when DJ was playing well and now all of a sudden, its he's losing his job? Stop it. Clemson's best chance this year is with DJ being QB1. Will they use Cade throughout? Im sure.

Jimbo’s completely broken me. I’m out for a long while, unless one of y’all happens to catch a late night stray for a completely dumbass take :lol: ✌️

Scored fewer than 25 offensive points against 9 straight FBS teams.

Just hand the reigns to Dickey for the rest of the year and stop calling plays NOW.

Jimbo's in over his head. Game has passed him by. Desperately needs to just focus on being a salesman and a talent stockpiler. It's what he's good at.

There's a real shot Jimbo finishes this year 4-8.

Let's see how real A&M cash is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom