OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleon-dynamite-ugh.gif

I’ll say this: lots of schools have one tunnel leading to the lockers and they don’t have brawls with opposing teams every week.

Last edited:
There’s no excusing the MSU behavior but at the same time the Michigan coaching staff should’ve never let those two players walk into the tunnel with all those MSU players directly after a big scuffle at the end of a game. From the first video it looks like most of the team and staff is still on the field when they make their way into the tunnel. They shouldn’t HAVE to make their players wait but it could’ve potentially prevented this whole thing.

Good to see MSU suspended the players though, they could’ve pulled a Bama and said the players were scared and in the heat of the moment :lol:

In his postgame news conference, Kiffin was asked if Fisher's jabs in February served as a motivating factor for the matchup.

"It's real. I don't do coachspeak," Kiffin said. "Most coaches would say no. But when someone attacks you personally and calls you and your buddy Coach [Nick] Saban both clowns, you take that personal.”

I don’t think we should victim blame here. Msu players are in the wrong. I’d say if any blame goes to Michigan, it should be on a lack of security or personnel in the tunnel, especially after what happened the week before against psu.

I don’t think we should victim blame here. Msu players are in the wrong. I’d say if any blame goes to Michigan, it should be on a lack of security or personnel in the tunnel, especially after what happened the week before against psu.
I don't think anyone is victim blaming. I think people are saying when the same issue has arisen multiple times before, what do they think is going to happen?

It's like Bill Burr said: "We want you to do football, the problem is you did football at the wrong time."

Security/TV cameras in the tunnel will more than likely come out and I would assume it will look a lot worse than this... Doesn't shock me at all with how Sparty feels about Michigan.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m not blaming the Michigan kids for getting attacked at all, I just feel the coaching staff or security could’ve had those two players wait to walk to the locker room for two minutes instead of allowing them to continue on in a sea of people they just got into a scuffle with. Doesn’t excuse the MSU players at all

Florida v. A&M the **** show bowl for the year. :lol: :lol:
Man, ill take it. This year has been a roller coaster.
atlsfinest atlsfinest Did Cox actually play at UGA before Florida? I know he committed to OSU for a brief period before going there
He did. He's been our best defensive player (which isn't saying much tbh) this year. Maybe this dismissal will get things right and help the rest of the squad focus better. Or we'll lose out and avoid the embarrassment of a bowl game loss to aTm.

There’s no excusing the MSU behavior but at the same time the Michigan coaching staff should’ve never let those two players walk into the tunnel with all those MSU players directly after a big scuffle at the end of a game. From the first video it looks like most of the team and staff is still on the field when they make their way into the tunnel. They shouldn’t HAVE to make their players wait but it could’ve potentially prevented this whole thing.

Good to see MSU suspended the players though, they could’ve pulled a Bama and said the players were scared and in the heat of the moment :lol:
I have to agree as a HUGE UM fan. Those MSU players clearly feared for their lives and da fight or FIGHT instinct took over. Hopefully Harbs suspends his player for inciting da assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom