OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
atlsfinest atlsfinest Did Cox actually play at UGA before Florida? I know he committed to OSU for a brief period before going there

He was behind several NFL guys at his position and he was only at Georgia for a year but he played a little bit and showed flashes at times.

Super talented player but he's a total head case with a terrible attitude. He's more interested in chasing his stats than actually playing within the scheme and his effort is questionable.

This is a perfect example. The moment he can't get a sack or TFL, he literally stops playing.

That being said, he was arguably Florida's best defensive player which speaks volumes to how bad their talent is on that side of the ball

Dude is a clown. Got dismissed from Georgia for getting into it with a coach and the Gator is still took him in knowing his behavioral issues. He was even out there acting like a clown this past Saturday.

He should’ve been ejected for not working off da Jab.

He was behind several NFL guys at his position and he was only at Georgia for a year but he played a little bit and showed flashes at times.

Super talented player but he's a total head case with a terrible attitude. He's more interested in chasing his stats than actually playing within the scheme and his effort is questionable.

This is a perfect example. The moment he can't get a sack or TFL, he literally stops playing.

That being said, he was arguably Florida's best defensive player which speaks volumes to how bad their talent is on that side of the ball

Theres been two instances that Florida and Georgia fans agree on something in the past 48 hours now. Wtf is going on in the world?

Yeah I’m not blaming the Michigan kids for getting attacked at all, I just feel the coaching staff or security could’ve had those two players wait to walk to the locker room for two minutes instead of allowing them to continue on in a sea of people they just got into a scuffle with. Doesn’t excuse the MSU players at all
In 600 home games with 1 tunnel, this is the first time its ever happened... So for people jumping in with "this was the expectation", hindsight is always 20/20

Like I said, early reports saying the video from ABC cameras are worse and should be released soon enough

Joe Biven?
Yeah……….

8E38CD6F-31DC-4226-A7B6-7E8CB3D9C4E0.gif

@ the 1:15 mark. Not a good look for Billy (or the writer). To be fair, he has been around for five Florida coaches

Last edited:
Yeah I’m not blaming the Michigan kids for getting attacked at all, I just feel the coaching staff or security could’ve had those two players wait to walk to the locker room for two minutes instead of allowing them to continue on in a sea of people they just got into a scuffle with. Doesn’t excuse the MSU players at all

This is just, like, 1 step removed from victim blaming.

Is Auburn really a better job than Ole Miss right now? Lane Kiffin has done a good job of building that program and Ole Miss has much more reasonable expectations. Meanwhile Auburn is a complete dumpster fire with issues both from a roster standpoint and problems with their boosters.

He can make similar money at Ole Miss as well. If I were him I wouldn't make the jump.

The Florida coach needs to be fired, that program has an affinity for dating down.

is auburn that good of a job?
Would depend what you consider a good job.

There’s a ton of money, great recruiting location, conference that gets a poll boost, and boosters who are willing to do anything to win.

That said, the boosters are like Texas’s boosters on crack and have 2 failed coups in the last 2-3 years alone. No coach will get 3 years to build if they’re not winning SEC games/beating Bama, and a trip to the national championship isn’t enough to save your job.

It’s a good job for Urban Meyer or a connected good ole boy. And an 3 and out buyout payday for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom