OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he specifically then specifically or was going after football players in general.

So damn sad man :smh:

Damn some F’d up need to start the week :smh: …RIP to those guys just trying to enjoy college and play football

Just super bad news man.

Mental health is so serious and the expectations put on these kids.

Ugh....just totally at a loss for words.

Leipold to Wisco then?

It’s not a bad hire, I just don’t understand why Nebraska won’t just embrace what they are.

Last edited:
What’s really wild (and sad) about the B1G west is technically Northwestern could’ve still won it before last week :lol:

What do you mean by that?
029acbf4c6d8c67e138e1eb06a277204bf-05-patrick.2x.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

What’s really wild (and sad) about the B1G west is technically Northwestern could’ve still won it before last week :lol:
On theme pop quiz: Who are the only FBS teams with records worse than Texas A&M? Freebie, one of them is Northwestern.

NW, Colorado, Stanford, and Virginia Tech.

On theme pop quiz: Who are the only FBS teams with records worse than Texas A&M? Freebie, one of them is Northwestern.

NW, Colorado, Stanford, and Virginia Tech.

All probably pay their coach a fraction of what Jimbo makes too :lol:

Virginia tech has fallen off so hard :smh:

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne you guys confident in JJ’s passing ability if Illinois somehow limits your run game?

They’ve been pretty stout against the run this year (granted against way lesser teams than Michigan), I doubt they’ll stop it but in the off chance they do

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne you guys confident in JJ’s passing ability if Illinois somehow limits your run game?

They’ve been pretty stout against the run this year (granted against way lesser teams than Michigan), I doubt they’ll stop it but in the off chance they do

Probably, I think JJ’s bum shoulder is still affecting his accuracy, but he hasn’t had a chance this season to really establish a rhythm either because they haven’t needed him to. The talent is there at WR and TE, and Edwards is one of the best pass catching backs in the country.

IIRC it was brought up during the broadcast a couple of weeks ago that he was still experiencing some pain in that shoulder when he has to go off platform, which is a strength of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom