OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave us alone!

CACE5BC8-7286-4BDA-BD7A-0A04C1CB5AFE.jpeg

I know we have one of these posts every year around thanksgiving/New Years, but because the season is kicking off I want to just say again how special this thread is. I think it’s the thread on NT with the most consistent membership and patronage over the past decade plus (second, only to the thread about yambz, maybe). The vitalness of the jokes and Monday morning **** talk this thread provides me is so necessary. So wanted to say appreciate y’all. Even the “this is the year Jimbo delivers” TAMU losers. (Spoiler: he won’t.)

Just wait till USC is in the B1G, our sh*t talking will be ridiculous :smh:

Just wait till USC is in the B1G, our sh*t talking will be ridiculous :smh:
The pac 12 specific trash talk hasn’t been the same since the Stanford, Oregon, and UCLA guys bent the knee. Looking forward to the competition and Ohio State, Penn State, and Michigan getting the opportunity to get back to .500 Vs us.

I know we have one of these posts every year around thanksgiving/New Years, but because the season is kicking off I want to just say again how special this thread is. I think it’s the thread on NT with the most consistent membership and patronage over the past decade plus (second, only to the thread about yambz, maybe). The vitalness of the jokes and Monday morning **** talk this thread provides me is so necessary. So wanted to say appreciate y’all. Even the “this is the year Jimbo delivers” TAMU losers. (Spoiler: he won’t.)

I haven't been more proud of a group of people than I am of the folks that post in here. I've known Dre and Gunna for most of my adult life and I am proud of you as well. I don't worry about my teams because I am confident that I will be celebrating another national championship.

I haven't been more proud of a group of people than I am of the folks that post in here. I've known Dre and Gunna for most of my adult life and I am proud of you as well. I don't worry about my teams because I am confident that I will be celebrating another national championship.

Eye don’t know anyone in this thread personally but it’s BY far my favorite on here.

Fight on ✌️

When Mertz is holding the heisman I will shed a tear of happiness for him and the rest of my republican family

If that villain headline/tweet, while maybe not too factual, is seen by even one recruit who thinks it makes SC look "cool," then it served its purpose.

Since we were just discussing the ncaa videogame and it's USC week, they signed the girl who used to do IGN's daily IG show (she's an SC alum) to do recurrent video game content with players. #ABR

Can’t wait to take UConn to the promised land and then sell out to a blue blood after a few seasons :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom