OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just say your “the team with annual top 1-5 recruiting classes and the #4 ranked 2023 and #6 ranked 2024 classes (with the #1 and #2 overall players committed) at the height of the NIL recruiting era is bad at NIL despite cheating *** Urban Liar running our biggest collective” take was silly.

I can be petty and you can still be wrong. They’re not mutually exclusive truths.

Like clockwork… that you would allege NIL is going to kill your recruiting and not even 24 hours later you beat out the two schools you think are the biggest NIL offenders for a kid in their backyard.
Yeah I totally meant it was going to happen overnight fam, you got it.

Write us all a CFB book fam. I’ve learned a lot from this thread:

When nako xl nako xl makes awful predictions that don’t hold true, he still right

When nako xl nako xl is wrong he still right

nako xl nako xl knows more about your own team than you, and even if he’s wrong, he’s right

nako xl nako xl will twist the words if he’s wrong and make himself right

#FakeNewsNako is right even if it’s #FakeNews

Anyway did he sign a LOI yet? You skipped over that part. No chance him or Riola can flip right? I mean if they do we can revisit this and you can be right somehow :lol:

Cade living in a dreamland if he thinks Brian Ferentz will allow his noodle arm to do anything more than Petras/Padilla did this year… But keep that same energy Cade

That O-Line coupled with Brian Ferentz…eeeeek

Wild thing is if they had an actual decent offense they probably would’ve been great this year. That defense was serious

Yeah I totally meant it was going to happen overnight fam, you got it.

Write us all a CFB book fam. I’ve learned a lot from this thread:

When nako xl nako xl makes awful predictions that don’t hold true, he still right

When nako xl nako xl is wrong he still right

nako xl nako xl knows more about your own team than you, and even if he’s wrong, he’s right

nako xl nako xl will twist the words if he’s wrong and make himself right

#FakeNewsNako is right even if it’s #FakeNews

Anyway did he sign a LOI yet? You skipped over that part. No chance him or Riola can flip right? I mean if they do we can revisit this and you can be right somehow :lol:
You hit all the hashtags and talking points. Hopefully someone gives you the validation you’re seeking with a like.

UCLA to the B1G passes in the board of regents with an 11-5 final vote.

UCLA has to spend about $6.5 million annually on student support services for their athletes and once the Pac10 media deal is done they have to give what appears to be a one time payment of between $2-$10 million to Cal.

You hit all the hashtags and talking points. Hopefully someone gives you the validation you’re seeking with a like.
Show me the lie and I’ll gladly own up to it.

Also, you skipped over my questions yet again. So let me ask:

Did him and Riola fax in their LOI’s? Are they on campus yet?

By what you are saying is tOSU paid them enough I don’t need to worry about them flipping, correct? The money is that big?

That O-Line coupled with Brian Ferentz…eeeeek

Wild thing is if they had an actual decent offense they probably would’ve been great this year. That defense was serious
OL was young but the playcalling was and has been awful… Cade will get his in the short/intermediate routes but him talking like their O is going to be something special makes me laugh… His arm strength is below average and they don’t have a ton by way of playmakers.

22BD71DC-195C-46DB-BEDB-D87E4D3B7337.jpeg

Glad the Regents did the right thing. Sick of the Pac 12 commissioner writing dear John letters to make a school stay instead of working to expand his conference.

Todd getting that back door money from some team projected to be sitting there in the 6-10 range :nerd:>D

I follow the Georgia program pretty closely. I don't claim to be an insider but I've never heard of any type of character issues with Jalen Carter. This seems to be a completely new thing that Todd McShay seems to be putting out there.

Unfortunate part is that we'll never get the details. It will always be vague things like "I've heard things" and "people around the program are saying...". It's certainly not a work ethic or competitive issue, that's for sure.

Let’s also say, it seems a bit strange that Innis shut down Miami and Jeremiah Smith goes public with his commitment one day after OSU leaks an article complaining about their NIL. Two guys that Miami was on bad. I’m sure that’s purely coincidental though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom