OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when you tried to convince everyone you didn’t feel any type of way about A&M?

Good pickup for Texas. I wouldn’t wanna touch A&M with a 10-foot pole right now either.

Doesn’t matter, we have regional 6’/200 lb LBs to replace his overrated *** with!
Too be honest I didn't dislike Aggie as much as I do now all because of my Aggie buddy. When I talk about another team I try not to be bias. I told him Jimbo wasn't a good hire and look at how that is going.
Texas and Texas A&M are probably the two programs that do the least with the most talent. Interesting that they're both in the state of Texas. Both teams have top five talent yet can't win more than eight games.
True it takes time with the constant coaching change. He had great and good years with Mack Brown. Let me guess you are a Georgia fan? Yall just now got good a few years ago.

Question for you. Was Sark a good hire?
4092B5EA-083A-4875-BC46-F01ED9370F9A.gif

What bowl game is 5 win Jimbo playing in
Same one Sark played in this time last year 🤷🏼‍♂️

And y’all be on your **** about Texas 8&4 but singing from the highest mountain tops about Sark’s progress when he hits that beefy milestone.

Expectations at an all-time low. :smh:

Same one Sark played in this time last year 🤷🏼‍♂️

And y’all be on your **** about Texas 8&4 but singing from the highest mountain tops about Sark’s progress when he hits that beefy milestone.

Expectations at an all-time low. :smh:
The difference is Sark went 5-7 in year 1 and Jimbo went 5-7 in like year 5 or 6. We knew we were going to be not good in year 1 but not that bad. Yall were talking playoffs this year with the all-time recruiting class.

The difference is Sark went 5-7 in year 1 and Jimbo went 5-7 in like year 5 or 6. We knew we were going to be not good in year 1 but not that bad. Yall were talking playoffs this year with the all-time recruiting class.
Certainly wasn't any "yall" in here.

I said from Square 1 this wasn't the year.

Sark get a reset when they go 8-4 again next year then hit the SEC in '24?

Ohhhh man the Bahamas Bowl had a great ending. Miami OH came so close to that comeback. Down on the 2. Hearts are breaking.

Rewatching the Michigan - Buckeye game and I still get nervous when it’s 7-3 and they are driving… Then again after Harrison gets the TD… But Colston Loveland is going to be a problem going forward… Jim loves TEs and this kid is the goods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom