OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1671125108914.png

🤔

Recruiting to Miami with NIL is such a cheap code. Soon as those kids land they’re surrounded by all baddest women they’ve ever seen in person.

atlsfinest atlsfinest

Getting the ligaments fixed

Tough break for the buckeyes. Henderson is a beast.

I think Ohio State is the toughest matchup for Georgia. They were the team I wanted to play the least because they have the one thing that Georgia has struggled with over the last couple of years: Heisman level QB Play and elite pass catchers.

2021: Alabama- Heisman winning QB, Bryce Young, along with elite wide receivers Williams and Metchie

2020: Florida- Heisman finalist QB, Kyle Trask, along with elite pass catchers Kyle Pitts and Toney

2020: Alabama- Heisman finalist QB Mac Jones, Heisman winning wide receiver, Devonta Smith and Jerry Jeudy

2019: LSU- Heisman winning QB Joe Burrow, and elite wide receiver in yours, Justin Jefferson and Jamar Chase

Ohio State is the closest team to fitting this profile. Ohio State will be a tougher matchup then Michigan, TCU or any other team would have been.

All of this being said, I still think Georgia beats Ohio State because I don't think they can stop Georgia's offense and Georgia is disruptive enough to keep Stroud off schedule.

I hate to resort to simple man ball ideas like "toughness" but Ohio State does come across like a team that doesn't like to get smacked in the mouth or play physical football. In a weird way, it seems like OSU has become a finesse passing team.

If Michigan can out physical Ohio State then Georgia will have an absolute field today because Georgia is basically Michigan on steroids with better players at every position

Last edited:
If UGA can pressure stroud it’s a wrap. I don’t think they’ll be able to run on that D-Line. I feel they’ll get to the red zone a bunch and then stall out. It’ll go:

1st and goal: run for nothing
2nd and goal: bubble pass for loss
3rd and goal: incompletion

Especially with Stroud not being a threat to take off and run for the end zone.

That’s just offensively, I don’t know what the defense will do to slow down the two TEs

🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿 poor Aggy 🤣🤣🤣
Remember when you tried to convince everyone you didn’t feel any type of way about A&M?

Good pickup for Texas. I wouldn’t wanna touch A&M with a 10-foot pole right now either.

Doesn’t matter, we have regional 6’/200 lb LBs to replace his overrated *** with!

Them boys gonna be ready man.

You too shy to slay but **** these posters. We coming.

If Stroud can man the hell up and let out his inner Caleb Williams for once we can take it

Ohio State is a tough team for me to scout because it is so rare that they play teams with even comparable talent. Even the talent gap between Michigan and Ohio State is pretty big.

Screenshot_20221215-222755.png

The few times I've seen Ohio State play teams with decent defenses (Notre Dame, Michigan, most of the Penn State game) their offense looks pretty pedestrian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom