OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20221219-095118.png

Screenshot_20221219-100144.png

Would be kinda funny watching all the ERRBODY GOING TO COLORADO people try to explain away why Deion couldn't bring Hunter with him. :lol:

Can someone dig up the posts the Wisconsin, UCLA, Texas, etc. mods made about Caleb and Jordan Addison?

This reads similarly, like it's CU/Deion cooling the tampering allegations after he made a comment about Travis obviously transferring to Colorado.

Here's a photo of Travis at a Top Golf in Colorado yesterday, a day after he played in the Celebration Bowl:

11518893.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn Colorado, how yall going to finder Deion Sanders Jr on his day off? He posted yesterday that Colorado will no longer allow him to be the social media guy for all CU related pages. I guess his posts were too colorful for the powers that be.

Damn Colorado, how yall going to finder Deion Sanders Jr on his day off? He posted yesterday that Colorado will no longer allow him to be the social media guy for all CU related pages. I guess his posts were too colorful for the powers that be.
Were his posts crazy?

If I'm Travis Hunter I can understand the rationale of going to Jackson State. You can think about concepts bigger than football. Showing other top black athletes that they can go to HBCUs and succeed as well as play for one of the greatest defensive backs ever.

If I'm just going to end up at a P5 school, why would I choose the worst P5 school in the nation when I have the opportunity to go to

1. Georgia- #1 team in the nation, where he has a strong relationship with the coaching staff and Georgia is known for putting DBs in the league. Close to home 😉

2. FSU- his dream school growing up and a team on the rise. Good relationship with the coaching staff, etc

3. USC- immediate starter, playing in LA for a title contender. Not to mention NIL opportunities would be amazing.

Last edited:
If I'm Travis Hunter I can understand the rationale of going to Jackson State. You can think about concepts bigger than football. Showing other top black athletes that they can go to HBCUs and succeed as well as play for one of the greatest defensive backs ever.

If I'm just going to end up at a P5 school, why would I choose the worst P5 school in the nation when I have the opportunity to go to

1. Georgia- #1 team in the nation, where he has a strong relationship with the coaching staff and Georgia is known for putting DBs in the league

2. FSU- his dream school growing up and a team on the rise

3. USC- immediate starter, playing in LA for a title contender. Not to mention NIL opportunities would be amazing.
TLDR; Travis Hunter would be crazy not to choose the DAWGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom