OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope he snitches on all of you

“The current model is not sustainable,” despite everyone involved making more money than ever before.

It’s gonna be jokes when the NCAA tries to limit kids talking to other schools and it’s challenged in court. They better go count their billions and hush up.

11521239.png

Funny hypo: How far back would you have to send the top college team from this era to where they could beat the top NFL team? Could 2020 Bama beat the 1970s Steelers? Could 2019 LSU beat 1960s Packers? Would we have to go earlier than that.

Assume we're playing under modern rules

I'm glad they did the right thing.

So many folks were complaining that he needed to stay and honor his service...smh

After 22 years of Naval service I'm glad this he won't have to deal with this mess.
Military can’t have it both ways.

They can’t want to attract the best and brightest and paint themselves as a path to greater opportunities and following your dreams, while also functioning as a prison.

It’s also so dumb and irrational. Why would they not want a potential NFL star to be a service academy graduate.

They way the military is hemorrhaging members and can’t get people to join, “sacrificing” one person is less than a drop in the bucket. If anything, it’s a positive recruiting tool. If you don’t make it to the next level, at least you have a stable job/employment for the years you’re required to fulfill your obligation.

They way the military is hemorrhaging members and can’t get people to join, “sacrificing” one person is less than a drop in the bucket. If anything, it’s a positive recruiting tool. If you don’t make it to the next level, at least you have a stable job/employment for the years you’re required to fulfill your obligation.
Exactly and they wonder why enrollment is down! BS like this will only attract negative attention.

This is the CEO of Gator Collective getting clowned on Twitter for losing recruiting battles. I agree with MVP MVP , The Gators seem like an unorganized mess and don't come across as being very serious.

Last edited:
USC and Zona insiders saying this is legit the reason Singer transferred out of Arizona lol. Dude's receivers apparently hate him and Singer told them that day he was gone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom