OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one

wolvie.jpg

Prob bussin with the boys related

Nah, he was a total ******* at Michigan.

The incident with the Brendan Gibbon’s accuser, and there’s a story of him picking a up student assistant and pinning him against the wall after a loss, in which the student assistant literally did nothing. There’s other little stories about him out there too, sounds like he was pretty notorious around campus for starting ****.

The pod is not bad, and Comp seems like a good dude.

Nah, he was a total ******* at Michigan.

The incident with the Brendan Gibbon’s accuser, and there’s a story of him picking a up student assistant and pinning him against the wall after a loss, in which the student assistant literally did nothing. There’s other little stories about him out there too, sounds like he was pretty notorious around campus for starting ****.

The pod is not bad, and Comp seems like a good dude.

Damn didn’t know all that :smh:

Wait WE GOT BAGS like that at Udub????

200w (24).gif

This quote is mind bottling me rn

I'm never really plugged into recruiting season, but my boy is sending me commits and transfer portal incomes on the daily. No idea if any are good, but DeBoer is doing work.

And if he's from SD, best believe he's a blue collar, lunch pale, blah blah blah.

There's no reason why UW shouldn't be able to drop the bags other than a lack of interest the area might have for investing in the program. NIL money could be top 5 with the money thriving around here...it's just a matter of want-to.

I'm never really plugged into recruiting season, but my boy is sending me commits and transfer portal incomes on the daily. No idea if any are good, but DeBoer is doing work.

And if he's from SD, best believe he's a blue collar, lunch pale, blah blah blah.
Yeah solid class from him and did some good stuff with transfers. Other than losing his QB can't complain

Yeah, because they’re gonna land a top 5 no brainer quarterback that runs away with the job and “develops” into a star.
I know it’s not what atlsfinest atlsfinest meant but that kid isn’t going to play above Devin Brown and whoever they bring in 2024 is probably gonna be better than him too. But most of these kids all think they’re going to start and be the next superstar no matter where they go, so…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom