OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many high pressure kick this kid even been in this season?
day really putting it on the kid to deliver them to a championship game :smh:

From 50

How many college kickers even hit from 45+ this year before factoring in the situation

I knew as soon as Marv went down the offense was going to struggle. It’s like they went into cruise control.

Once again Day shows he’s an utter Moron and leaves it up to a kicker to make a 50 yard FG. MF really called a run play for no gain when Stroud was shredding them

Sooo.. Michigan and OSU fans are both crying together tonight?

No

Screenshot_168.jpg

Did Harrison come back into the game after that hit? If not, I understand why the offense stalled and Day made those play calls.

I wouldn’t trust any kicker at ANY level much less a college kicker from 50 in that pressure packed situation. Once he went conservative I knew it was over tOSU.

I knew as soon as Marv went down the offense was going to struggle. It’s like they went into cruise control.

Once again Day shows he’s an utter Moron and leaves it up to a kicker to make a 50 yard FG. MF really called a run play for no gain when Stroud was shredding them

lol. Better team won.

Ryan Day stinks with in game coaching. Putting the game in the hands of your kicker from when your defense had nothing left for pretty much the complete 4th quarter is playing to lose

Nah he was out after that
Makes sense why the offense stalled then. This is the game where not having Njigba really hurt them. If a person just heard about the 18-3 4th without context it would seem that tOSU wet the bed but that is far from the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom