OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
USC has a good showing with all the Californians that moved here.

I saw you out there, baby. Spotted the shirt from afar 😉🤣

fdc0264629-funny-dont-california-my-texas--ash-at-garment.jpg

It's criminal that ESPN has been super cheap and not had these bowl games in 4K.

Only bowl game in true 4k this bowl season was the Hoilday bowl on fox.

Reactions: MVP
I welcome all Californians. Y’all just gotta relax buying all the cribs :lol: :lol: If y’all help legalize the green I’ll be forever in debt to yall.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I wish I would have purchased in Houston both times I was here previously. Now, I’m kinda waiting it out a little until I buy. You know, the crap they tell you as a young adult, but you’re too stupid to heed people’s advice? Lol

Also, wished I purchased in San Diego, too, but felt like it was too rich for my blood knowing I wasn’t staying there more than 4/5 years. The apartment I rented there went up 33%/$1500 more per month after COVID, so it increased that much in just under 2 years. Oh well, one day I’ll learn ..

Hindsight is 20/20, but I wish I would have purchased in Houston both times I was here previously. Now, I’m kinda waiting it out a little until I buy. You know, the crap they tell you as a young adult, but you’re too stupid to heed people’s advice? Lol

Also, wished I purchased in San Diego, too, but felt like it was too rich for my blood knowing I wasn’t staying there more than 4/5 years. The apartment I rented there went up 33%/$1500 more per month after COVID, so it increased that much in just under 2 years. Oh well, one day I’ll learn ..

Man.. preaching to the choir. The wife and I were looking at a house in Dallas and decided not to purchase, only to double back and buy the home for about 50k more within a year after we got pregnant. If it wasn’t for the baby, I’d still be downtown right now waiting for the market to come down. You live and you learn.

I have lived in SD since 2001 and I wish I would have bought way before I did.

Bought in 2016 but should have bought in 2009 when I had a shot.

Last edited:
Home/land ownership is one of the surest ways for people of color to build generational wealth, but buying the wrong home …

Well let’s just say, if it didn’t feel right to you at the time, trust your instincts. We’ll all get there eventually.
VERY easy to buy wrong, too.

Especially today.

Wait for the right time and buying homes is a wildly cheap path to making a ton of cash if you’re smart with how you do it.

Probably because us CWOs are knuckleheads… 🤣😉

Facts...

But 09 down here was the time to make cash.

I had rented this condo in Mission Valley from 09-10. The couple I rented from wanted to sell it to me for 150k. I was in the middle of a divorce so didn't think I could have but looking back I for sure could have afforded it.

Same condo sold recently for 450k....smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom