OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230102_172133.jpg

This is who Lincoln Riley is though so can't expect any different.
Offense always 🔥

But dragging along Alex Grinch was and remains a massive LOL when his defense couldn't stop a nose bleed for three years at Oklahoma.

U$C getting ran through by Tulane should seal the deal on Grinch. That defense is straight booboo. I’ve seen HS teams player better

What’s the point of keeping him after this performance/season?

This....

I mean...some are saying he didn't get a chance with better players...

But man....I personally don't care. He been trash at 3 straight stops. It's time.

Dropping 8 on 4th and 10 when our blitz was getting to Pratt kills me.

You gonna make it to MNF, bro? :lol:

Before you pass out, who you got?

Took a Power nap on the way home so I’m ready to roll. :lol: My heart tells me Bengals, but my brain tells me Bills. I know the Bengals have been a covering machine, but I think that ends tonight as I feel like they’re due for a loss. Buffalo ML for me but it’s a toss up. May go with Bills ML, and then hedge with a live bet on Cincy. What are you thinking?

Are you guys tracking these LSU rumors? Apparently Kayshon Butte, LSU's WR coach, and others ran a train on their recruiting coordinator before the SEC title game

I was smiling 😊 👂 to 👂 watching Caleb and Tulane put on a show. Excellent game and amazing bowl season

LSU rumors are false from what I was told. Multiple ppl at LSU said the recruiting girl was a young girl who was too immature/young for her role and was smashing a player (didnt say if it was Boutte or not but I assume so). Said they don't know why they threw the coaches in the rumor like that.

Last edited:
LSU rumors are false from what I was told. Multiple ppl at LSU said the recruiting girl was a young girl who was too immature/young for her role and was smashing a player (didnt say if it was Boutte or not but I assume so). Said they don't know why they through the coaches in the rumor like that.

I’m sure suberzat1 suberzat1 is in the know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom