OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
11549117.jpeg

1672707803033.jpeg

Joe > Ewers

LSU rumors are false from what I was told. Multiple ppl at LSU said the recruiting girl was a young girl who was too immature/young for her role and was smashing a player (didnt say if it was Boutte or not but I assume so). Said they don't know why they threw the coaches in the rumor like that.

I’m sure suberzat1 suberzat1 is in the know
That not what I'm hearing from our camp. We need facts and not rumors to overlook our great season!

Lsu Football Quarterback GIF by LSU Tigers

I just saw the incident on twitter since I was watching the Laker game.

They better call that game.

No reason for those players to play after that.

I believe I saw a notification that the game is suspended. Plus, I read his mother is in the stands. Just awful. Hopefully this is just a scare and he pulls through with no issues and has all if his health moving forward.

That not what I'm hearing from our camp. We need facts and not rumors to overlook our great season!

Lsu Football Quarterback GIF by LSU Tigers
Just talked to 2 off-field staff members.. Could be more but they were both basically saying the same thing. Also heard she was doing the same thing at Charlotte as a student recruiting girl. Idk why this is blowing up though it happens everywhere

I believe I saw a notification that the game is suspended. Plus, I read his mother is in the stands. Just awful. Hopefully this is just a scare and he pulls through with no issues and has all if his health moving forward.

It's suspended but they haven't called it off yet.

Fans are still in the stands.

I'd be heading home because there is zero reason for the game to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom