OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was always the last of the guys teetering on leaving. Last guy involved in the locker room weed incident.

Unsurprised. They have a million-and-4 five-tech/DE types, so whatever.

Would Caleb be the #1 pick over Bryce if he was in this draft?

I come in peace. Just curious on opinions.

Drake vs Caleb is going to be a hell of a battle for #1. As of now I think that Caleb would go higher, Drake slowed down a good bit during the end of the season (for whatever reason)

Drake vs Caleb is going to be a hell of a battle for #1. As of now I think that Caleb would go higher, Drake slowed down a good bit during the end of the season (for whatever reason)
Drake's arm talent is great, but curious how much losing Longo dips the production.

I think Caleb is #1 regardless, but will be fun to watch.

Depending on who they hire I can see getting out from under that Longo offense being a blessing in disguise to a certain extent. I remember Matt Corral getting dinged a bunch because of how heavily RPO laden that OM offense was under him and Longo's offense is much the same way. Hell, Sam Howell got dinged for it a bit too.

A&M offered Malachi millions (and much more than he's getting from us) which is why he took that trip.
That's what I like to hear. Reading Dre's post with unnamed players turning down millions for "loyalty" to programs that will never show them loyalty concerned me.

Depending on who they hire I can see getting out from under that Longo offense being a blessing in disguise to a certain extent. I remember Matt Corral getting dinged a bunch because of how heavily RPO laden that OM offense was under him and Longo's offense is much the same way. Hell, Sam Howell got dinged for it a bit too.

They hired a Gus guy, Chip Lindsey from UCF.

I agree with you about Longo tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom