OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon and ESPN have no reason to run up the price on PAC-12 media rights. They aren’t competing against anyone :lol:

Best case scenario is the PAC-12 gets a deal that’s equal to the Big 12 which I don’t see happening. Maybe the actual deal is $10MM/school below what the Big 12 is getting. If most PAC-12 games end up on streaming platforms like Amazon or Apple TV then that’s a huge L. As a casual fan I would probably stream USC vs. Oregon but I am not streaming Washington State vs. Oregon. And there’s no ******* chance I’m streaming SMU/SDSU against anyone in the PAC-12. Things could get ugly quickly.

Arizona, ASU, Colorado and Utah should be proactive in exploring other options (if they aren’t already) because I still think there’s a scenario where 1-2 of those schools (if not more) could end up in the MWC. We can **** on the Big 12 all we want but the commissioner played his cards well and secured the future of the conference.

Last edited:
Amazon and ESPN have no reason to run up the price on PAC-12 media rights. They aren’t competing against anyone :lol:

Best case scenario is the PAC-12 gets a deal that’s equal to the Big 12 which I don’t see happening. Maybe the actual deal is $10MM/school below what the Big 12 is getting. If most PAC-12 games end up on streaming platforms like Amazon or Apple TV then that’s a huge L. As a casual fan I would probably stream USC vs. Oregon but I am not streaming Washington State vs. Oregon. And there’s no ****ing chance I’m streaming SMU/SDSU against anyone in the PAC-12. Things could get ugly quickly.

Arizona, ASU, Colorado and Utah should be proactive in exploring other options (if they aren’t already) because I still think there’s a scenario where 1-2 of those schools (if not more) could end up in the MWC. We can **** on the Big 12 all we want but the commissioner played his cards well and secured the future of the conference.
The thing about then ending up in the BigXII or MWC is they had their pick of the litter of any of those schools in 2021 and across the board the PAC schools all said they didn’t want to expand, partly because they didn’t want to be associated with Texas Texh, Oklahoma state, and BYU, though they still want nothing to do with BYU.

Part of USC and UCLA’s anger with the conference is they wanted to go out and pick off some Big 12 schools and renegotiate their media deal sooner (they also wanted the previous structure where they got a larger cut like Texas and OU were getting but that’s another convo) and the majority of the other schools voted them down. Now the BigXII went and snatched up all the G5s worth a damn and pac is scrambling.

Tuberville also claimed he left TTU with Mayfield and Mahomes “a Super Bowl champion and a former Heisman winner. That doesn’t happen very often.”

Baker was class of 2013 and transferred after one year. Mahomes was class of 2014. Mahomes and Baker didn’t overlap at all.

Tuberville bailed on tech in 2012. This dude is such a lying POS.

Last edited:

120173038_634716357224502_655984516671176844_n.jpg

- University of Florida said to the University of Georgia, upon notice of the NIL restrictions being lifted.

Is the audio messed/mute on this or what? Wanted to hear what he had to say, but I couldn’t hear squat.

Tuberville also claimed he left TTU with Mayfield and Mahomes “a Super Bowl champion and a former Heisman winner. That doesn’t happen very often.”

Baker was class of 2013 and transferred after one year. Mahomes was class of 2014. Mahomes and Baker didn’t overlap at all.

Tommy is a racist scumbag deplorable so we should assume everything he says is a lie.

1676656808784.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom