OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsessed i tell you.. obsessed. And I know Newberg is a FSU homer who has been trolling Miami for years, but still :lol:. Miami had a better recruiting class than FSU in a year that Miami went 5-7 and FSU won double digit games. Now this man is talking about public company annual reports and commits in April.

Is Lincoln going to get a pass if Grinch ends up costing SC a P12 title and potentially a playoff birth despite having a generational talent at QB, or nah?

Media probably wouldn't.

Fans might...

I know he feels like he owes him one more year but if that defense is trash again...

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 12.58.54 AM.png

"What do we think this is about?" is jokes.

I was telling dacomeup dacomeup how Bud Elliott and Danny Kannell responded to what Air Noland said, about Ohio State doing well with black QBs, with (paraphrased) "College football is almost post racial. If you can play your race doesn't matter anymore." :lol:

Btw … Gary Patterson was working with us this spring too. But sounds like he was just there to teach and hang out and not planning anything semi-full time like Kliff is.

What does Kliffs failure as a head coach have to do with Justin Fields? :lol:

Careful, your USC inferiority complex is peeking through.

I know now that Kliff is with USC he’s a GOAT even though you weren’t humming that same tune when he skipped town for the NFL. Will they win the PAC with him now?

That aint Sehorn because that corner was a good five yards+ from Hunter when he caught the ball.

Prime my guy but damn if that doesn't sound corny yelling 'easy work' and 'go celebrate' after roasting that effort.

What does Kliffs failure as a head coach have to do with Justin Fields? :lol:

Careful, your USC inferiority complex is peeking through.

I know now that Kliff is with USC he’s a GOAT even though you weren’t humming that same tune when he skipped town for the NFL. Will they win the PAC with him now?
You’re saying a lot of words, but what is your point?

No one has ever criticized Kliff’s QB work. I’ve always said (and it’s fairly well accepted, so again I don’t know what your point is) that Kliff is a great assistant/OC. Where I ridiculed the Cardinals, and I was right to, was them hiring a head coach with a losing record in college to be an NFL HC.

I find it amusing that we hired Kliff a former NFL head coach to replace a guy whose name you don’t even know (Will Harriger, former Jags assistant and Caleb’s private QB coach who was just hired by the cowboys) and you’re trying to make it seem like it’s a negative in anyway.

Marvin Harrison jokes got you on edge huh?

You’re saying a lot of words, but what is your point?

No one has ever criticized Kliff’s QB work. I’ve always said (and it’s fairly well accepted, so again I don’t know what your point is) that Kliff is a great assistant/OC. Where I ridiculed the Cardinals, and I was right to, was them hiring a head coach with a losing record in college to be an NFL HC.

I find it amusing that we hired Kliff a former NFL head coach to replace a guy whose name you don’t even know (Will Harriger, former Jags assistant and Caleb’s private QB coach who was just hired by the cowboys) and you’re trying to make it seem like it’s a negative in anyway.

Marvin Harrison jokes got you on edge huh?

Will they win the PAC if Marv goes?

They had the best QB and “best” WR last year

It feels like you’re not grasping the implications of USC going out and hiring a guy like Kingsbury (a former NFL HC) to be an analyst. They had to beat out Bama and other schools for him.

They have also had former HCs sitting in on defensive meetings.

There are important optics there. Kingsbury “won’t” even be an onfield coach so all the Kyler stuff you’re talking about him is silly. That’s not the important part.

This Kingsbury thing just seems to be to be a way for him to say “See, I'm looking for jobs I just can’t get hired” so that he can continue to get his full buyout

I mean if you’re gonna do that what better place than SC w/ a guy like Caleb Williams

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom