OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he out there flipping his hips at corner?
IMG_6745.jpeg

B1G East:
1. Michigan
2. OSU
3. PSU

B1G West:
1. Wisconsin
2. Minnesota
3. Nebraska/Iowa

B12:
1. Texas
2. KSU
3. TCU

SEC East:
1. UGA
2 South Carolina
3. Tennessee

SEC West:
1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Ole Miss

ACC:
1. FSU
2. Clemson
3. UNC

PAC:
1. USC
2. Oregon
3. Washington

Playoff teams:
1. UGA
2. Michigan
3. USC
4. Texas

Early predictions that will be totally wrong :lol:
I agree lets stop the Texas, Michigan, FSU and USC hype. My Longhorns look good on paper and talk a good game until they underperform against teams like OSU and TCU

I agree lets stop the Texas, Michigan, FSU and USC hype. My Longhorns look good on paper and talk a good game until they underperform against teams like OSU and TCU

I think with Ewers back and if he stays healthy they win the B12. Who do you think beats them? Besides a slip up game of course. I don’t see TCU repeating their luck from last year, Oklahoma seems like a sh*t show, and maybe Kansas state but not sure what all they have returning

I think with Ewers back and if he stays healthy they win the B12. Who do you think beats them? Besides a slip up game of course. I don’t see TCU repeating their luck from last year, Oklahoma seems like a sh*t show, and maybe Kansas state but not sure what all they have returning
To be honest Texas should win the Big 12 easily. But my Horns somehow don't play to their potential. You are right that was pure luck TCU had las year. People thought I was hating but I was being honest. I am trying to figure out another contender in that league. KSU will be coached well but no Duece will set them back, Tech has to come to Austin with no defense, Kansas returns Daniels so they could be a team to watch out for. I dont know about the new Big 12 teams and what they are returning. If Texas can't win the BIG 12 this year I don't know when they can.

To be honest Texas should win the Big 12 easily. But my Horns somehow don't play to their potential. You are right that was pure luck TCU had las year. People thought I was hating but I was being honest. I am trying to figure out another contender in that league. KSU will be coached well but no Duece will set them back, Tech has to come to Austin with no defense, Kansas returns Daniels so they could be a team to watch out for. I dont know about the new Big 12 teams and what they are returning. If Texas can't win the BIG 12 this year I don't know when they can.

You guys should win it easily. Anything can happen but I think it’s your year.

TCU should be average this year. OU is going to be interesting to watch. Venables has a lot to prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom