OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂😂😂

This is how coaching staffs try to claim a high draft picks.

"Our defensive backs coach was a graduate assistant at Georgia and he was around Nolan Smith and Jalen Carter"

1682778980458.png

1682779478990.png

Gotta be frustrating for Iowa fans seeing all these defensive draft picks and their season going that way due to nepotism

It’s dumb to keep going back and forth but you’re full of **** and not knowing what you’re talking about, per usual. He played corner at Miami not “Jack of all trades”. He’s versatile to do both in the league. Who is arguing with results? :lol: My focus has been on you saying dumb **** and spewing Kirby talking points. But I digress

I'm not even sure what I'm trying to get at. Kirby didn't want him to play corner so you transfer to another school and had success playing corner. Georgia continued to have high level defensive back play after Stevenson left and our team continue to have great success as well.

Do you want me admit Kirby was wrong or something? 😂 Once again, you can't really argue with the results. Looks like both parties won but you're still trying to We really get arguments in 3 years ago.

any of you guys got insights on Kayshon Boutte? sounds like the potential is there but it's pretty iffy?

Looks like Lorenzo Styles is coming to tOSU, brother of Sonny Styles. From what I read he played WR/DB in high school and tOSU wanted him as a DB so he went to Notre Dame as a WR. They asked him to switch to DB so now he’s coming to tOSU to play DB with his brother. Was the No. 5 prospect in Ohio in 2021

Kind of corny by Deion to criticize NFL teams for not seeing value in HBCU players during the same offseason when he jumps from an HBCU to a P5 job (and not even a good P5 job at that). I hope Deion succeeds but he seems to lack self-awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom