OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s probably one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen, but I guess we are in the dog days of summer for CFB content

Got Keon Coleman’s last visit too.

The hell happened with Gary Bryant? Feels like weeks ago he said he was ready to commit and knew where he was going and then fell off the map.

Apparently Ole Miss is pushing hard to get Keon. A&M has the bigger bag though :lol:

The hell happened with Gary Bryant? Feels like weeks ago he said he was ready to commit and knew where he was going and then fell off the map.
Ducks backed up the brinks truck for him but others were still trying as of this week. He was able to incite a bidding war.

He's graduating tomorrow, so you probably get an announcement this weekend, but he's gonna get paid wherever he goes.

Keon is going to be a star as long he has a decent QB throwing him the ball, glad that kid is out of the B1G.

Keon is going to be a star as long he has a decent QB throwing him the ball, glad that kid is out of the B1G.
Apparently Ole Miss is pushing hard to get Keon
:nerd:

As long as the NIL is comparable I think he's coming to Tally. If A&M offers in the range (or above) what MSU offered to get him back idk that the FSU side will want to match that. That's if he even makes that trip

Last edited:
Shoutout to Billy Napier’s agent man. They might only win 4 games this year and it’s no way they’re paying him $31.8Ms to walk away after year 2. :lol:

Shoutout to Billy Napier’s agent man. They might only win 4 games this year and it’s no way they’re paying him $31.8Ms to walk away after year 2. :lol:

r32200_1296x729_16-9.jpg

:nerd:

As long as the NIL is comparable I think he's coming to Tally. If A&M offers in the range (or above) what MSU offered to get him back idk that the FSU side will want to match that. That's if he even makes that trip
His visit to A&M cancelled after they took the kid from Grand Valley...

FSU or OM. Rebs probably a little desperate after having to punt Marshall back into the abyss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom