OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was definitely what folks predicted Kyle Pitts to be in the league, legit freak.

No telling what he could've achieved in the league playing alongside Gronk if he wasn't a psycho

I think he would’ve gone down as one of the top 5 TEs ever personally. Like you said dude was a physical freak and was killing it (no pun intended) in the short career he had in the NFL

Damn, he didn’t wanna be a Dawg?

I was hoping so as well. It was down to Georgia and Clemson. He visited Clemson this past weekend and was going to visit Georgia in a couple of weeks but I guess the Clemson visit went so well that he just went ahead and committed.

Sammy is an elite prospect but it's a luxury for Georgia and much more of a need for Clemson. Georgia signed three of the top six linebackers in the nation last cycle so we're going to be okay

Screenshot_20230605-203805.png

Bookmark this way too early 2024 mock draft for next April when only a dozen of these guys go in the first round and a handful go undrafted. I love Brock Bowers but he's not going in the top five.

Miami better be good if they have three first round picks 😂

I am not all in on Caleb Williams being the #1 pick. Last year he really didn't play any good defenses besides probably Utah. His Freshman year when he played legit defenses in the Big 12 like Baylor he didn't do to well but that was his freshman year. Look like this year he won't play a solid top defense unless they make it to the playoffs. Ewers is a developmental QB so that is too high. I like Penix he should be a top 5 QB. Made Indiana and Washington winners.

I am not all in on Caleb Williams being the #1 pick. Last year he really didn't play any good defenses besides probably Utah. His Freshman year when he played legit defenses in the Big 12 like Baylor he didn't do to well but that was his freshman year. Look like this year he won't play a solid top defense unless they make it to the playoffs. Ewers is a developmental QB so that is too high. I like Penix he should be a top 5 QB. Made Indiana and Washington winners.
I agree, but a point of clarification:

So Caleb didn’t play any good defenses in a conference where everyone mostly plays everyone, but Penix who is in the same conference did?

Was Texas a good defense?

There's no way that Spring league catches on, right?

Right?
Kids are starting to refuse to do the elite 11, opening, and all star games. I find it hard to imagine a kid with options would suddenly play an additional 5 or so game league that could result in them getting hurt physically or perception wise.

90% blue chip rate for Bama 😂😂

Alabama currently has three of the six highest rated recruiting classes ever currently on campus. They have no excuse not to win.

As a Georgia fan, this shows just how good of a job our staff has done evaluating and developing talent. We've had a lot of three star guys become key contributors (Stetson Bennett, Jordan Davis, Ladd McConkey, Javon Bullard, AD Mitchell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom