OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama currently has three of the six highest rated recruiting classes ever currently on campus. They have no excuse not to win.

As a Georgia fan, this shows just how good of a job our staff has done evaluating and developing talent. We've had a lot of three star guys become key contributors (Stetson Bennett, Jordan Davis, Ladd McConkey, Javon Bullard, AD Mitchell)
Also as a Georgia fan, I’m disappointed that we only have 2 of the 6 highest classes currently enrolled. I have to give it to Kirby, he’s an elite evaluator managing to win the division despite that handicap.

Last edited:
Also as a Georgia fan, I’m disappointed that we only have 2 of the 6 highest classes currently enrolled. I have to give it to Kirby, he’s an elite evaluator managing to win the division despite that handicap.

#underdogmentality
#doingmorewithless

Probably some mid players who nobody gonna care about, same as the last clowns who caused a ruckus and got the game canceled :smh:

Probably some mid players who nobody gonna care about, same as the last clowns who caused a ruckus and got the game canceled :smh:

Did you guys see the report for how much it is the players are getting after all this, and that is higher than EA would have had to pay last time?

$500 each.

Greedy *** EA sports and the equally greedy NCAA killed the game for 10 years because they didn’t want to pay 8500 kids $500 each for their video game NIL rights. I want the game but I’m not mad at them. **** EA.

why hasn't 2k tried to make a college football game?
they've made plenty of money from grand theft auto, red dead redemption, etc

I don’t honestly see it being a problem.

Many of the big name guys are probably going to get broken off individually to help advertise the game, and I wouldn’t be surprised if EA decides to use a current athlete to be the cover guy now.

why hasn't 2k tried to make a college football game?
they've made plenty of money from grand theft auto, red dead redemption, etc

I don’t think they have the rights to anything, if I remember correctly isn’t that why they stopped making their own NFL game?

I don’t think they have the rights to anything, if I remember correctly isn’t that why they stopped making their own NFL game?
Yeah EA damn near making lifetime deals with the NFL at this point but 2K just got license to make an NFL "non simulation" game. So some Blitz type ****

This clown trying to represent the college football players association is dropping the bag and is overplaying his hand. He's trying to compare NFL players getting $17K per player for Madden to the proposed $500 per player the EA is offering players for the NCAA football game, saying the college players deserve more.

1. 99% of college football players get $0 from NIL so getting any amount of money is a reward.

2. You're comparing the roughly 1700 NFL players in Madden to the roughly 12,000 college football players that would be in the game.

3. Even if the players hold out and aren't feature in the game, within 12 hours the rosters will be updated online like fans have been doing for over a decade.

There are maybe a dozen college football players in the nation who have the leverage to hold out for more money, the rest of these guys are lucky to just be featured in the game.

Last edited:
Always dope seeing your friends kids succeed.

Still hoping he goes to SC but we will see

FB_IMG_1686149924662.jpg

His dad served with me in the Navy. Me and him will both be retiring soon.

Every kid should opt out on that EA deal until they get a better deal.

We've been thriving off roster edit saves for years anyway

That's the whole point though. None of these players have leverage, it's either take the $500 or players will just edit the rosters like they've been doing for a decade. 99.9% of these kids have no leverage.

The backup linebacker for Miami of Ohio is holding out for more money? Okay, you're just going to be "LB #55" and someone online will give me your actual name and attributes the same day the game comes out.

Caleb Williams, Marvin Harrison Jr, Brock Bowers and a handful of other guys actually move the needle. Everyone else should just take the money, a better deal isn't coming and, as you said, fans will just edit the rosters anyway. anyway.

Last edited:
Honest question is the backup RG for IU worth $500?

The only guys who have an incentive to boycott are the top 1 percent of guys, many of who are going to probably get broken off individually to promote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom