OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I’m not your brother, second of all like I said, if they can’t afford to give those guys $5000 each, scrap the game.

No one is clamoring for the game, except Electronic Arts.

“Hey, we’re only going to make 50 million, so we can only pay this amount”

If they aren’t going to make any money, why release a game? It’s a waste of time.

Them not making money sounds like a personal problem.

Since it’s not feasible, since they won’t make money, since they can only pay $500 and nothing more, they can do college football, and the players who are smart enough to realize that $500 isn’t enough a favor, and not release it.
So you want them to pay upwards of a quarter of projected revenues to players. Nobody anywhere is doing that on any NIL opportunity.

You’re wild, man.

I’m not wasting anymore bandwidth on this nonsense. :lol:

dacomeup dacomeup what we talked about:

Exactly how Smart punishes players is unclear. In one instance, in 2019, he ordered six players who had been arrested over the previous six weeks to run the steps of Sanford Stadium in front of a select audience of donors to Georgia’s athletics department.

This is some slave master *** ****

Might be because he has a COVID year left after this but I’m kind of surprised he’s not talked about more. Big athletic kid that throws well on the move, there’s some upside there if he takes another step.

As a Latino go ahead, I’ll give you a pass.
Here goes. I am only speaking from experience growing up in Ennis,TX. Not to say he can't or won't be a stud. But most Latino players in Texas peak around Jr or early in high school in size. That why you never see a South Texas school or El Paso school win state in Class 4A to 6A. But yet and still latino players are good players and contributors on state championship teams but most of them don't have the DI size but they have plenty of heart. When I was growing up in school all my close Latino buddies were dogs in JR high and high school but they were undersized. There are some that go on to college. But more that likely if his dad is short he will be short too and that has nothing to do with race.

I'm glad that NCAA football isn't coming out this year because EA has a lot glitches to iron out of Madden. Could you imagine playing NCAA football online and Caleb Williams does this goofy superman throw animation (that Patrick Mahomes has in Madden) and hits a 40-yard touchdown pass?

Here goes. I am only speaking from experience growing up in Ennis,TX. Not to say he can't or won't be a stud. But most Latino players in Texas peak around Jr or early in high school in size. That why you never see a South Texas school or El Paso school win state in Class 4A to 6A. But yet and still latino players are good players and contributors on state championship teams but most of them don't have the DI size but they have plenty of heart. When I was growing up in school all my close Latino buddies were dogs in JR high and high school but they were undersized. There are some that go on to college. But more that likely if his dad is short he will be short too and that has nothing to do with race.

As someone who is only 6ft and towers over my family members at family functions I agree with you bro :lol:

I'm glad that NCAA football isn't coming out this year because EA has a lot glitches to iron out of Madden. Could you imagine playing NCAA football online and Caleb Williams does this goofy superman throw animation (that Patrick Mahomes has in Madden) and hits a 40-yard touchdown pass?

This is an unfinished build from a closed beta. It's not meant for the public to view. A beta is meant to discover these types of issues prior to release so they can fix them (in theory).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom