OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
before I hate on him, please tell me whether you’re as big a Nico fan as you are DJ.

———

paul-rudd-hot-ones.gif

but seriously, I like Nico much more. He has all of the throws. My only worry about him is the money he's making. I've seen changes in him since he was a junior. I hope it doesn't get to his head. He has a lot of family to support.

Malcolm Ziglar with the commitment to unc. we lost our ol coach to Georgia and Longo to Wisconsin
not sure what to expect but making it back to the conference championship would be a homerun
to me. we couldn't score against Clemson in the conference championship last year. I thought we had
a chance to win.

ACC pundits are all proclaiming a FSU
vs Clemson pt 2 in the ACCCG this year, but things like that very rarely go according to plan and I won’t be at all surprised if that matchup doesn’t come to plan, and a team like Louisville or someone ends up there

COVID giving these guys an extra years crazy. Multiple guys going into the fifth year as a starting quarterback.

Was gonna ask how your guy got rolled by a crackhead.
According to all the OU insiders and Wiltfong they basically had the baseball coach take over as his lead recruiter next to Demarco. That the baseball coach specifically told them Riley took too much credit for Kyler's success and that HE was really the brains behind him being successful in two sports and Tatum's family was sold. Must have been a hell of a pitch because he visited during a tornado and a shelter in place warning :lol:

A lot of our posters have always wanted us to pass on Tatum and go after Nate Frazier from Mater Dei but our coaches never seemed to like him for some reason. They're barely recruiting him. I can't remember if casper90403 casper90403 said he was a fan or not.

Didn’t just handle it poorly, Shembo straight up said at the draft combine years later that he wasn’t ever allowed to talk to anyone about the case because Kelly told him not to. He said he wanted to clear his name but was under a gag order from Kelly.

Although she had received threatening text messages from someone on the football team, Notre Dame never investigated the alleged assault until after she died and there was public outcry. At that point all the statements she made to her therapist and others, in person and via text, were legally inadmissible so the school had cover to say the investigation was inconclusive. It’s worth noting the school changed its sexual assault handling policies after her death and there was an investigation into systemic mishandling of sexual assault allegations.

———

For the record, I’m of the opinion that in 2023, Kelly doesn’t survive either of those incidents. I know why it’s so, but it’s insane to me that a school would hire someone who has been personally implicated in the death of two students and subsequent cover ups. But LSU is known for its great track record of coach hiring.
https://media.tenor.com/98wO7UhvxLYAAAAM/funny-or-die-will-ferrell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom