OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to all the OU insiders and Wiltfong they basically had the baseball coach take over as his lead recruiter next to Demarco. That the baseball coach specifically told them Riley took too much credit for Kyler's success and that HE was really the brains behind him being successful in two sports and Tatum's family was sold. Must have been a hell of a pitch because he visited during a tornado and a shelter in place warning :lol:
The kid’s from Longview, it’s not like he’s never heard of a tornado before.

A lot of our posters have always wanted us to pass on Tatum and go after Nate Frazier from Mater Dei but our coaches never seemed to like him for some reason. They're barely recruiting him. I can't remember if casper90403 casper90403 said he was a fan or not.
Tatum was definitely #1, but I think I like what I see from Frazier.

Is Cade Klubnik actually going to be good?

Riley does a good job in the screen game and scheming guys open to manufacture yards, I think even DJ U would have had success in this offense.

There’s only a few games Cade actually has to be good in for them to have success, they still won 11 games last year.

Riley does a good job in the screen game and scheming guys open to manufacture yards, I think even DJ U would have had success in this offense.

There’s only a few games Cade actually has to be good in for them to have success, they still won 11 games last year.
Yea, I don’t think they’ll have any problems winning the ACC. I’m asking is he actually good because he had a crazy amount of hype that year :lol:. Riley is good for sure.

A lot of our posters have always wanted us to pass on Tatum and go after Nate Frazier from Mater Dei but our coaches never seemed to like him for some reason. They're barely recruiting him. I can't remember if casper90403 casper90403 said he was a fan or not.
Both of them are niceeeeee

If the consolation is Frazier, I’m happy. Boy is a thumper with wiggle. He’s not even the man on MD. Jordan Davison gets all of the stats. Thought Frazier would transfer but he made the right move. Kid has a ton of tread on those tires.

Kliavkoff never mentioned usc, ucla, Caleb or the Heisman when addressing the media at pac 12 media day.

A reporter asked Riley about it and he laughed and said “They’ll talk about us if we win.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom