OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a result, there will be an additional 295 commercial breaks per year during the 3:30 PM Big Ten game.

Big 10 fans are about to be introduced to those 4 hour 3:30 CBS games. I've seen plenty of regulation college football games that start at 3:30 ET and don't end until after 7. NFL is much better about tightening the length of games

Oh, we're already there. I don't see how it doesn't get worse with these kinda numbers.

Commercial breaks mid-drive and ****. Gonna be awful.

The ****** picture-in-picture quick commercial. "HUGE 4th DOWN CONVERSION FOR OHIO STATE. Let's take a quick break to hear from your 4th quarter sponsor, Coca Cola!" into a 15 second commercial between plays.

Commercial breaks mid-drive and ****. Gonna be awful.

The ****ty picture-in-picture quick commercial. "HUGE 4th DOWN CONVERSION FOR OHIO STATE. Let's take a quick break to hear from your 4th quarter sponsor, Coca Cola!" into a 15 second commercial between plays.
Look it just means more, ok?

Though Ruiz is specifically mentioned here, I would be surprised if he is the only one out there who feels the same way

There's absolutely zero chance this early burst of NIL deals actually provides any real returns for the businesses signing the contracts.

There's just no way. It'll slow down over time

One week ago…

8672A0D8-D5D6-4893-ADD3-08923D258078.jpeg

Hall’s a goof.

Not gonna make it. Never understood that lottery ticket by Sark. He shouldn’t/doesn’t have issues recruiting receiver talent.

They gone let Nussmeier walk over starting Jayden Daniels? Oof.
Is Nussmeier better than Jayden? 2 years ago the talk was Jayden was a day 2 pick. Obviously he’s not, but you get my point.

Is Nussmeier better than Jayden? 2 years ago the talk was Jayden was a day 2 pick. Obviously he’s not, but you get my point.
The talk on Nussmeier out of HS was that he was the goods. Haven’t closely tracked since, but Daniels has not progressed

Jayden could sling it a couple years ago but he doesn’t seem any better than he was. He’s not Bo Nix level of consistent suckage though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom