OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska should look into hiring this Bo guy that can get you 9 wins at minimum
troll.png

I don’t see the benefit of firing him already. Their season is already a wash and it’s not like they’re going to hire a new coach within the next few weeks. Should’ve just waited till October

Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a complete crybaby and was probably the worst coach in the B1G next to tom allen. It says more about their program that their “beloved son was coming home to fix Nebraska” and failed miserably

It might seem like I have beef with Frost but he was a reflection of the college football culture of giving certain coaches with a certain history with a program or skin color more leeway than others. He was there for 5 years which is at least 2 years longer than other coaches would've received.

I think looking at mediocre 8-4 Jimbo vs Sumlin is an even worse example. They made this man a $100 million dollar man to stay mediocre

I don’t see the benefit of firing him already. Their season is already a wash and it’s not like they’re going to hire a new coach within the next few weeks. Should’ve just waited till October

Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a complete crybaby and was probably the worst coach in the B1G next to tom allen. It says more about their program that their “beloved son was coming home to fix Nebraska” and failed miserably

If it was anyone other that someone like Scott Frost, with his history there, I think they would have waited until October to can him

I have a good friend that is a big Nebraska fan and he thinks Trev did him a solid bc they're buddies. Let's him collect the $15 million instead of the $7.5 it would've been after Oct. 1....I can see that.

Kinda sucks for Frost because his stock was pretty high after his stint at UCF. Got bit by the loyalty bug and went back home to a program whose ceiling is realistically 8-9 wins a year and failed. Now he’s going to be a coordinator somewhere or back at the G5 level

How on god’s green earth is A&M opening more than a TD favorite over Miami?

Will Campbell be any better at Nebraska than he is at ISU?
Nebraska just needs to embrace the psycho mad man in another guy like Pelini. Not sure who the current version of that is.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne Klieman would be a very interesting hire. But at the same time, KSU seems like such a perfect spot for him to continue to grow for a while and position himself for a bigger job.

Kinda sucks for Frost because his stock was pretty high after his stint at UCF. Got bit by the loyalty bug and went back home to a program whose ceiling is realistically 8-9 wins a year and failed. Now he’s going to be a coordinator somewhere or back at the G5 level
Bro if he was winning 8-9 games a year they’d give him a lifetime contract. He was a repeat 3-9 coach that had one really good season in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom