OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read they were hazing I was not expecting it to be the things listed. Spinning naked while people go in and out of the shower?

Bunch of narcissistic dweebs man

The fact that they so scared to come down hard is Sad. They think they risking a clear national title or something. The administration is begging for any kind of relevance , pretending like this doesn't hurt recruiting anyway.

Last edited:
SmartSelect_20230710_155226_Twitter.jpg

I think they’ll find someone better anyway. They were always overachieving one year then really bad the next. Hopefully they can find someone who will bring them a bit more consistency. Not that that is something that’s easy to do there and with expansion it’s going to be a lot harder

I don’t think it’s really a sexual thing but rather there is a certain personality type that gets off on controlling others and subjecting them to humiliation.

This type of **** has never been about “team bonding.”

Nah. It’s sexual. S*** is homoerotic. No straight man should be humping dudes, grabbing testicles, etc.

It’s PLENTY was to do this type of stuff without that homosexual stuff. Make a dude sing a song, do a roast session, make dude buy food, carry equipment, etc.

These dudes be gay.

You say it’s not sexual but in the article, dude mentioned being hemmed up in a dark locker room while 8 dudes in mask humped him.

Where I’m from (Florida) “ran” means dudes ran a train session or had goup sex with a female. As I mentioned, plenty ways to humiliate someone without that sexual mess. Which is literally what these weirdo guys partook on :lol: :lol:

Fired for cause too.

Can’t be a racist toxically masculine bully in football if you’re gonna go 2-10. Urban shoulda taught him that.

Nah. It’s sexual. S*** is homoerotic. No straight man should be humping dudes, grabbing testicles, etc.

It’s PLENTY was to do this type of stuff without that homosexual stuff. Make a dude sing a song, do a roast session, make dude buy food, carry equipment, etc.

These dudes be gay.

You say it’s not sexual but in the article, dude mentioned being hemmed up in a dark locker room while 8 dudes in mask humped him.

Where I’m from (Florida) “ran” means dudes ran a train session or had goup sex with a female. As I mentioned, plenty ways to humiliate someone without that sexual mess. Which is literally what these weirdo guys partook on :lol: :lol:
“Where I’m from (Florida)” is hilarious to me, I’m not sure why :lol:

They should throw money at Lovie Smith to clean them up. He already coached the Illini and the Bears.

Lovie was terrible at Illinois :lol: he was not built for college ball at all but I would love to see someone give him a shot.

These dudes be gay.

Imagine taking a snap from a naked *** man with his butthole staring you straight in the face. Weirdo ****

Yeah Fitz wasn’t all that IMO. Coaches stay at bad schools for a long time and have the occasional good season then get put on a pedestal as being some great coach

Can't believe that hazing like that is still happening in the 2020s and at the college level at that. Disgusting behavior all around and the players involved should go as well.

I think they’ll find someone better anyway. They were always overachieving one year then really bad the next. Hopefully they can find someone who will bring them a bit more consistency. Not that that is something that’s easy to do there and with expansion it’s going to be a lot harder
It’s def not easy to find a better coach than the best coach in the second best conference at a school that historically doesn’t care too much about football :lol:.

I do not understand hazing. I really don't understand when it gets sexual. A couple times a year there will be a high school wrestling program here in Iowa get in trouble for sexually hazing the underclassmen or jv kids.

I do not understand hazing. I really don't understand when it gets sexual. A couple times a year there will be a high school wrestling program here in Iowa get in trouble for sexually hazing the underclassmen or jv kids.

It was worse in the 80's to mid 90's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom