Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

he coasted on his talents and admitted he was just in boxing for the money, he had no passion for it so his careers ending seemed appropriate

Canelo blasts GGG for calling him a disgrace to his country and for calling him a cheater (via steroids) so it comes full circle

i think canelo is gon go for the KO this time around, dude sounds legit mad at GGG

I think canelo is gon go for the KO this time around, dude sounds legit mad at GGG
I think hes gonna the first to stop 3G. He looked much slower in his last fight, and was even gassed by rd 4. Murata had him wincing with body shots. Hes never had the best defense but ever since hes gotten with Banks its gotten worse.

Mix that together with nelo coming off a loss and facing someone who is a cloud on his record makes for a recipe for disaster.

Manny Pacquiao is set to face Korean YouTuber and martial artist DK Yoo in an exhibition fight in December, according to reports in the Philippines.

0D9EDEAC-503E-4A1F-B4C2-754A5E6D5A4C.jpeg

Fight time!

Defend that belt!

Wasn't impressed with Magsayo's performance at all. No jab, no head movement, no combinations. He is an easy style to defend against. All Magsayo did was rely on and hope one big shot would land.

He needs to replace Roach asap otherwise he won't progress imo.

Back
Top Bottom