OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I fully expect USC and Oregon to beat CU but this year is already a success for this team. I find it rich that a person calling out casuals for their “hot takes” has some of the worst takes we’ve seen. I won’t get over the audacity in saying that Utah had better recruits on defense than USC. Have you been to Salt Lake? Then it was said the B1G didn’t want Oregon and Oregon to B1G would never happen. The only thing that wasn’t said was that Lincoln’s brisket is edible but we know our Brotha was thinking “Not bad Lincoln, Not bad that brisket looks 🤤 ”.

The only thing that wasn’t said was that Lincoln’s brisket is edible but we know our Brotha was thinking “Not bad Lincoln, Not bad that brisket looks 🤤 ”.
ezgif-1-7cd6376f53.gif

I fully expect USC and Oregon to beat CU but this year is already a success for this team. I find it rich that a person calling out casuals for their “hot takes” has some of the worst takes we’ve seen. I won’t get over the audacity in saying that Utah had better recruits on defense than USC. Have you been to Salt Lake? Then it was said the B1G didn’t want Oregon and Oregon to B1G would never happen. The only thing that wasn’t said was that Lincoln’s brisket is edible but we know our Brotha was thinking “Not bad Lincoln, Not bad that brisket looks 🤤 ”.
I mostly entertain your trolling, but miss me with that whole post.

You’re just chatting ****. I never said Utah had better “recruits” tha usc but you know that, and that wasn’t the point was it?

Yes I’ve been to salt lake but admittedly probably not as often as you have.

Keep **** posting for likes and emojis from white dudes 1/3 your age. It never gets old.

Last edited:
Just an FYI when OSU loses to ND Saturday I’ll be reporting every single one of y’all posting and talking sh*t

Really tempted to get tickets to the game but I am hesitant to spend $400+ on a game I truly think they may lose and being surrounded by their own *** fans :lol:

Just an FYI when OSU loses to ND Saturday I’ll be reporting every single one of y’all posting and talking sh*t

Really tempted to get tickets to the game but I am hesitant to spend $400+ on a game I truly think they may lose and being surrounded by their own *** fans :lol:
I think most would rejoice more in ND's failure

They gon be real sick when Deion get a O and Dline.

Jimbo’s got the best quarterback and maybe the best set of receiver talent in the SEC in a year the West looks wide *** open and he’s incapable of making it matter. :smh: :smh:

You never know. The interesting thing is that Alabama, LSU, Texas a&m and Arkansas all have losses but none of them are conference losses. The West is still completely wide open and the opportunity is there for Texas a&m to win the division. Heck, my Dawgs aren't exactly looking like world beaters either. Still wouldn't surprise me if a team from the West won the conference.

They are #3 and 4 respectively on my hate list. Here it is, for those wondering:
1. Florida
2. FSU
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame

You still holding grudges from 2001 :smh: :lol:

I think mine would be:

1. Notre Dame
2. Penn State
3. Clemson

I know it’s blasphemy being an OSU fan and not having Michigan up there but I honestly don’t root against them nor hate them except when they play OSU. Those other 3 teams I hope go 0-12 every year

You still holding grudges from 2001 :smh: :lol:

I think mine would be:

1. Notre Dame
2. Penn State
3. Clemson

I know it’s blasphemy being an OSU fan and not having Michigan up there but I honestly don’t root against them nor hate them except when they play OSU. Those other 3 teams I hope go 0-12 every year

I will hold this grudge until the day I die. We got robbed of our 6th title.

Back
Top Bottom