OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't understand why it would be nasty.

Majority expected some losses this year. Starting 3-0 got the casuals going crazy but I think most of us know there are some L's inbound and that's ok.

Prime will probably get to 7 or 8 wins and I thought they would win 4 maybe 5.

If they beat Oregon this wekend though.....

This is a great shot in the arm of college football. Having a black coach bring this much excitement while winning most importantly. Man put up better ratings than the Reggie/Matt USC squad. Let the nerds keep hating and crying.

" It was the highest rated Pac-12 regular season game ever."

Yeah you're getting ahead of yourself and misreading the numbers. The Pac 12's only been around for like 10 years. USC v. Ohio State in 2009 was rated higher than any of Colorado's games this season. I believe Reggie and Matt had a higher rated game also. So if you're taking that stat as in "the history of the conference's existence" that's wrong.

Maybe one of these next two weeks breaks the all time PAC record though.

That SC v Ohio State game was on cable too. Imagine if it was on local channels like the Nebraska v Colorado game?

Yeah you're getting ahead of yourself and misreading the numbers. The Pac 12's only been around for like 10 years. USC v. Ohio State in 2009 was rated higher than any of Colorado's games this season. I believe Reggie and Matt had a higher rated game also. So if you're taking that stat as in "the history of the conference's existence" that's wrong.

That SC v Ohio State game was on cable too. Imagine if it was on local channels like the Nebraska v Colorado game?

That’s what y’all get for changing the name of the conference to actually match the number of teams.

Not sure if facts or just hating

I think it’s facts

But I’m going to go with hating since you also said Bo Nix was a top tier QB. I’m still unsure of how that’s hating on Prime but I’m not missing out on these asinine statements in here :pimp:

In your opinion who was the last top tier/good Oregon QB before Bo Nix?
Herbert 2 seasons prior :lol:

I saw Nix play 3 seasons at Auburn and throw for over 15 TD once and lose his job, then got to Oregon and the PAC-12 and throws for 29 TDs

I’m just saying…

Considering the 10:20 start time and this is not powerhouse school these numbers are crazy.

You guys when a minute goes by and no Deion content is posted:
7sqnqdj6mgr61.jpg

Considering the 10:20 start time and this is not powerhouse school these numbers are crazy.

No one's saying it wasn't a really impressive tv rating. Prime is certainly the biggest draw in the sport right now. But just responding to your post, it wasn't the highest rated PAC game ever. PAC-12 probably though which is really really impressive.

Getting back to football talk, I think Oregon is going to try to take advantage of that spotlight, though, and will try to show CU up.

What’s crazy is we’ve only got 1 SEC team in the top ten right now and Bama/LSU aren’t the last remaining undefeated teams in the SEC West

I don’t remember the last time that’s happened

Back
Top Bottom