OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_4013.jpeg
To be fair most one and dones don’t gaf about where they went to school. They would have been HS draft picks if the rules didn’t change. He just went to college as a formality.

I dont think its outlandish saying Bo Nix is a top tier college QB

He is.

I'm guessing most people lost touch with Bo once he moved all the way to the PNW. He's looked very good at Oregon. I was shocked at first, but I agree...he's not the guy who was at Auburn. I think everyone just holds that image in their head since the Pac don't get viewers like that.

Pac12 got the best collective Qs in the Nation. Not even close either.

I’m not sure what will be more interesting. If the Buffs keep winning or what the response will be when they take their first L or stack multiple L’s.

I’m not sure what will be more interesting. If the Buffs keep winning or what the response will be when they take their first L or stack multiple L’s.
Everyone with a brain expects them to get rocked a couple times this year and probably loss 4-5 games.

It’d be way way worse and more fun in here if they didn’t.

BRING ON ALL THE GOOFY.

Everyone with a brain expects them to get rocked a couple times this year and probably loss 4-5 games.

It’d be way way worse and more fun in here if they didn’t.

BRING ON ALL THE GOOFY.

Of course most real college football fans understand the dynamics of the sport and fully expect Colorado to lose four or five games. The fascinating thing about Deion Sanders is that he has transcended college football. This is no longer a sports story, this is just a big news storye

People who don't understand and have never watched college football are interested now. They think it's like the NFL and you can go from missing the playoffs to winning the super bowl in a single season if things break our way. They're not used to seeing 30-point blowouts (and they don't understand these blowouts occur because of roster talent and not bad coaching). These fans are going to be in for a big reality check over the next couple of weeks.

Does anyone else watch The Athletic videos visiting college towns? Makes me wish I grew up in one, or went to a big college with a football program.

Back
Top Bottom