OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Interesting discussion here about the future of Deion Sanders. I'm not sure if a blue blood program would allow Coach prime to do his thing. The only reason Colorado is allowing it is because they are desperate and had hit rock bottom. They needed any injection of life they could get.

It would be interesting to see how Coach prime would do at a program with peak resources but I don't think a traditional blue blood would allow Deion to be as boisterous as he is. The only reason this whole thing works is because Colorado lets Deion run the program exactly how he wants to.

Is Texas a&m desperate enough and is the fan base / donor base amenable to the Coach Prime experience? Personally, I don't think so. Programs like that want to win but more importantly they want to win their way.

This wouldn't work if they tried to turn Coach prime into a milquetoast, normal acting and normal sounding coach.

They aren't a blue blood blood but Michigan State is a P2 program with a larger fan base, more resources and more recent success than Colorado. Would they give Coach Prime a shot?

I think he could do a lot better than MSU if a job opens up. Have to wait and see how his time at Colorado goes first though

I wonder if he'll end up staying longer than we think because he appears to have total control there. Hard to believe another would do the same but time will tell.

My God. The attention that Prime is bringing to Colorado is unprecedented.
Even my mom and aunties were texting me talking about the game.
I turned 34 today, and they've never talked to me about college football. :lol:
HBD bruh! You literally got me by 2 months, 1 day.

If anybody is contemplating kids, be mentally prepared. My neighbor, who has a prime tailgate tent directly next to folsom, and who has been a season ticket holder for 15+ years sent me this text on Sunday morning. He has a 2 and 5 year old kid and is super nice. I personally left my 4 and 6 year old at home to go to the game, and told them I was going to a work meeting. :lol: :smh:

IMG_2640.jpeg

How does the ticketing work

Do students get free tickets? The resale value on these games has been insane

Student tickets actually had to have a lottery this year. About 1/3 of the whole lower bowl is student section. When I was there many years ago, it was $57 for the season, my freshman year, and the tickets (no lottery) just went directly onto the student ID. The students still use their ID for the tickets, so they cannot resell them.

As for the general public, ticket resale places like stub hub have tickets available. The season sold out already though, so resale or connections are really the only way to get a ticket. I went with a college buddy who had an extra on Saturday.

^ Was just coming to post that...

Good on Deion - Fans at games and outside of stadiums are getting too god damned full of themselves.

Death threats, fights in stands - one of which killed a Patriots fan over the weekend - and all the other bull **** gotta stop.

^ Was just coming to post that...

Good on Deion - Fans at games and outside of stadiums are getting too god damned full of themselves.

Death threats, fights in stands - one of which killed a Patriots fan over the weekend - and all the other bull **** gotta stop.
Seen a fight video at the cowboy game— grounded dude got soccer kicked something vicious

Then another incident where randoms got blood sprayed on them

They be getting rowdy over there

Back
Top Bottom