OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Already can't stand UGA being elite now, FSU returning to prominence may send me to the Upper Room.

Already can't stand UGA being elite now, FSU returning to prominence may send me to the Upper Room.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

• Sad
Reactions: MVP

local legend man…dude was equal to vick in high school bruh…straight monster in two sports…shoulda played football only in college but i understand his decision..

the greatest that never was…i wish more people knew about him…

last i heard he was a WR coach in the league…good for him…

I just can't see the other MW teams paying $34M to go to the new Pac conference.
Only reasoning would be the MW has been a mess also and all of those teams have been trying to get out as well.

SDSU tried to leave the mountain west to jump on a sinking ship.

The PAC brand is worth more.

Only reasoning would be the MW has been a mess also and all of those teams have been trying to get out as well.

SDSU tried to leave the mountain west to jump on a sinking ship.

The PAC brand is worth more.
Definitely the more lucrative long-term play, but I'll be surprised if multiple MW schools can stomach paying that much.

Will the B1G pickup any of those questionable Pac-12 refs?? Will they give the former Pac schools favorable spots???

The referee crew from the USC v. Arizona game was fired/forced retired and the refs from the Utah game didn’t get another national assignment.

3 other refs from the conference are going over to the B1G. Strimling I think was actually the only good one in the conference so him bouncing to the B1G is jokes.

Football Zebras has learned that 5 officials at the referee position have left the Pac-12. Four referees have resigned and a fifth, Mike Mothershed, retired after a 28-year run in the conference. Referees Chris Coyte, Francisco Villar, and Steve Strimling have been hired by the Big Ten Conference. Joining them in the Big Ten is center judge Jim Wharrie, who worked at least 3 games last season as referee, according to Quirky Research.

Back
Top Bottom