OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy.gif

No sense for him not to reclass to '25 honestly. As good as he is and he'll have just enough of a separation between Moss/Nelson

One of the funniest parts of the Swamp Kings documentary is Urban Meyer pretending like he didn't know who Tim Tebow was until someone at the airport told him about him 😂.

"Thanks random guy at the airport. I will look up this Tim Tebow guy (who was in the process of breaking Florida high school passing records). Thanks for the advice!"

Was looking at Sat's slate of games and totally forgot South Carolina State and Jackson St had the ABC game. For someone that doesn't watch these teams are they worth a look? Also I know the SJS-SC game is likely a blowout but ffs they couldn't have put it on Fox or ESPN?? Not big on Pac-12 network coverage (will it even exist next year?).

Last edited:
Yeah that sucks. Looked to be the starter this year

Should still be ok at the position

Yeah, I wasn't sure, but his name kept popping up in articles so figured he was set to be the main guy. I'm just looking at reactions and seems to be the same sentiment about having plenty of depth there. Still a bummer for the kid though.

Back
Top Bottom