OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They made an Urban Meyer propaganda film?

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Figured they’d make it PG and not touch on anything good :smh:

They made an Urban Meyer propaganda film?

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

I should have known that they were going to keep it PG the moment I saw them actually sitting down to interview Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer. Those guys would have never agreed to be in the documentary if it made them look bad in any way.

It's unfortunate because those parts that they skipped over were the parts I was most interested in learning more about. Instead we get a 3-hour, four part University of Florida/Urban Meyer/Tim Tebow propaganda film.

Tim was laying it on kind of thick. Sounded like he was doing one of his speaking engagements. 😂

Disappointed in hearing these reviews. Since NT been calling for a 30 for 30-like doc since years ago, I wonder how much is overanticipation in something that could never live up to expectations.

I forgot I went to middle school with Mike Pouncey’s BM.

I definitely didn’t expect much Hernandez commentary.

We didn’t hear about Janoris Jenkins either

Shout out my guy Major Wright! Little league teammate and high school rival!

Major, Marcus Gilbert, Geno Atkins and Sam Young was hell in high school! All on St Thomas

Last edited:
Some of the homies seem to like it, so I'll reserve judgement...about to dig in, but didn't realize it was a series...thought it was a one stop shop...

Good on him :pimp:, they tried to destroy his image

NCAA will settle. They already lost a defamation suit from Todd McNair who they claimed was the link in the pay for pay scheme between USC and the sports agents. They don’t want that discovery process.

This won’t stop people from falsely claiming Reggie was paid by USC though.

Very proud of Reggie and hope he wins. That Swamp documentary is one of the many times people enable Urbs and his bad behavior. This guy needs to work on himself but he’s too arrogant and coddled to ever make that a reality.

Urb is on the rehabilitate my image campaign. Alright, so what college is going to hire Scumbag Urb now?

I kind of figured the Swamp documentary was going to mostly show Urban and Tebow in a positive light. That said I'll likely still give it a watch this week. Seems like majority of documentaries these days allow the main subjects to control their narratives. Not holding out hope we ever get a UF doc like the 30 for 30 on The U.

Back
Top Bottom