OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michigan getting the death penalty?
ron-swanson-nick-offerman.gif

Legit how is this really gonna end for Michigan?

Seems like nothing much will happen IMO.

Especially if Jim dips. Like Pete did to SC. Dipped right the ish hit the fan.

I don’t think much will come out of it, if anything they may add games to whatever suspension he (possibly) gets next year for the cheeseburger junk. Stallions will obviously never be on a staff again. There’s too many unknowns to try to incriminate Michigan with. The only thing that could hurt them is if it comes out that they financed all the stuff

Legit how is this really gonna end for Michigan?

Seems like nothing much will happen IMO.

Especially if Jim dips. Like Pete did to SC. Dipped right the ish hit the fan.
Do people really believe that Jim is getting a NFL offer? I definitely don’t

Don’t think much is coming of this.

All we’re going to get is some strict verbiage from the NCAA regarding these situations. If Michigan has a backbone, they’ll tell the NCAA to **** off like everybody else has lately and nothing will come out of this. But they haven’t exactly had that backbone when dealing with the NCAA lately.

NCAA isn't going to do anything at least nothing in the timeframe that will have any effect on this season.

Only possibility is the B10 doing something, and barring UM suddenly losing 2 games unexpectedly I don't think they're going to do anything (significant) to a potential playoff/NC bound team during the season

I look at it like this

If Ohio State was caught up in this mess, I would happily engage in the dog piling. Would I be holding my breath that the NCAA would take serious action against them? No, I wouldn't.

That said, JH has had a target on his back from day 1, and with 1 suspension already this season, he's in a danger zone.

Also there’s really no reason to schedule marquee non-conf matchups going forward. Schedule 3 cupcakes if possible and call it a day.

If this was OSU the backlash would be 10x worse in the media and Michigan fans would be flapping their gums nonstop about Day needing to be fired and integrity of the game and yada yada yada. Same way they did with the tattoo situation that apparently helped OSU win games

Let’s not act like that suspension was given to Harbaugh by the NCAA. Michigan said they’d suspend him 4 games and the NCAA turned it down so they, for whatever reason, suspended him 3 games.

The universities just need to break away from the NCAA as it provides no benefit whatsoever. All they do is throw out terrible rules and attack universities.

Back
Top Bottom