OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol

OR Ohio State found out Michigan has been cheating, and because Ryan Day needs to explain back to back losses to his boosters, he hired private investigators, collected evidence then got the rest of the conference’s teams on board with turning UM in.
Speaking of private investigators...

He's probably the best assistant on staff. This is a weird move.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No need to get so sensitive about it. I think USC is a good team with a tough schedule next season.

I point to roster construction and don't talk about individual players because each individual player doesn't make that big of a difference. You guys took Bear Alexander from us and your defense is just as bad because one defensive lineman doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things.

Also, I think Georgia has four losable games next season:

Tennessee, @Bama, @Texas and Clemson

I promise you I'm not sensitive :lol:

I'm just pointing out how silly it is to prognosticate a future schedule based on the current year when there will most likely be a lot of changes. (And when you're not really familiar with the teams in question :nerd:)

Fellas, let's put our arguments and fights aside and rally for our NT friend Connor "The Italian" Stalions. I encourage all of you to stand in solidarity and use the following Pictures as your avys for tomorrow's games to let him know we stand with him and we agree with what he did.

IMG_2164.jpeg

IMG_2163.png

IMG_2162.jpeg

Fellas, let's put our arguments and fights aside and rally for our NT friend Connor "The Italian" Stalions. I encourage all of you to stand in solidarity and use the following Pictures as your avys for tomorrow's games to let him know we stand with him and we agree with what he did.

Well said. No one here will admit it but Conor Stallions represents all that college football is about.

Back
Top Bottom