OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know you’re going through it right now and trolling, but I’m pretty sure it was SZD and they said they got that from the MICHIGAN beat writers :lol:

For the record Richard Johnson from SZD is the person who broke the story in the first place.

Again, I know you’re going through it :lol:

I've been doing fine and I especially enjoy seeing your theory go from "Last-ditch effort by Harbaugh before bolting to the NFL" to "I could see the assistants doing this without him knowing" over the past 2 weeks. Seems we're trending in a positive direction.

Here is the first paragraph (3 sentences) from Richard Johnson (and Pat Forde)'s report:

"NCAA Enforcement is investigating whether Michigan football violated rules prohibiting “sign stealing,” the Big Ten Conference confirmed Thursday. Multiple sources told Sports Illustrated the alleged violations involved impermissible in-person scouting. Yahoo Sports reported the news first."

That's beside the point, because a PI put all the info together, dropped it off at the NCAA/Big Ten, and then started leaking the info to reporters. Nobody broke the story, only the investigation. There's a difference. Much of the reporting has been print whatever anonymous big ten coaching staff members say about the situation.

Anyways, Richard Johnson from SZD said that on a podcast. Ok, thanks.

Last edited:
I've been doing fine and I especially enjoy seeing your theory go from "Last-ditch effort by Harbaugh before bolting to the NFL" to "I could see the assistants doing this without him knowing" over the past 2 weeks. Seems we're trending in a positive direction.

Here is the first paragraph (3 sentences) from Richard Johnson (and Pat Forde)'s report:

"NCAA Enforcement is investigating whether Michigan football violated rules prohibiting “sign stealing,” the Big Ten Conference confirmed Thursday. Multiple sources told Sports Illustrated the alleged violations involved impermissible in-person scouting. Yahoo Sports reported the news first."

That's beside the point, because a PI put all the info together, dropped it off at the NCAA/Big Ten, and then started leaking the info to reporters. Nobody broke the story, only the investigation. There's a difference. Much of the reporting has been print whatever anonymous big ten coaching staff members say about the situation.

Anyways, Richard Johnson from SZD said that on a podcast. Ok, thanks.
1699321222770.gif

NCAA once again behind the curve.

Just change the stupid rule. Also change the rule for scouting teams. If high school and NFL do what the Michigan guy did, why have it be illegal in college....
What Michigan did is illegal in the NFL too though. In person scouting there is legal, but the Patriots were sanctioned specifically for taping opponents sidelines.

It’s why coaches keep saying in person scouting has been done illegally for years but the extent of Michigan’s operation plus the CMU thing is over the top.

The coach Prime experience at Colorado is either going to be a huge success where he turns them into a contender in the Big 12 going forward or an unmitigated disaster. I don't think there is an in-between.

Quotes like this one are just bizarre.

The funniest thing consistently to me about college football twitter is someone will tweet what they purport to be an unbiased reasoned take, then you’ll click their profile and the bio says “Jesus first, Father x3, Husband, Attorney, Entrepreneur, MICHIGAN FOOTBALL IS MY ******* LIFE P**** FIGHT ME”

The funniest thing consistently to me about college football twitter is someone will tweet what they purport to be an unbiased reasoned take, then you’ll click their profile and the bio says “Jesus first, Father x3, Husband, Attorney, Entrepreneur, MICHIGAN FOOTBALL IS MY ****ING LIFE P**** FIGHT ME”

The moving goal posts is quite funny though you have to admit

Glad the injustice of what's happening to Stalions brought us together. There are no red states or blue states just the UNITED STATES

Deion was saying he wasn’t coming out when he was playing his best. Feels like there are varying opinions on his ability/projection as is

Back
Top Bottom