OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FSU has looked the best this year with UGA right there. I don’t know why but this year the top 4 teams don’t really pass the eye test as great but that could change

It doesn’t seem like there’s a team that’s head and shoulders better than everyone other than Michigan so far but we should see how they look with their first big test this weekend. FSU has looked shaky against BC, Clemson, and a little meh against Pitt. But like you said, no team has looked 100% dominant thus far

Funny. He always “accidentally” takes a shot at opposing teams and coaches when reporters are within ear shot.

Didn’t say **** about UW though.

Facts.

All Lincoln had to do is fire Grinch after the Tulane debacle.

All this team needed was a mid defense...mid...
UW's defense is probably worse than mid ( elpablo21 elpablo21 can speak on it better) and they are still undefeated due to their offense. Our offense is by most metrics better than theirs and despite averaging 46 points and 490 yards per game, we still have 3 Ls, two to bad offenses.

It's really astounding how bad our defense is. It's probably the worst in USC history :lol:

UW's defense is probably worse than mid ( elpablo21 elpablo21 can speak on it better) and they are still undefeated due to their offense. Our offense is by most metrics better than theirs and despite averaging 46 points and 490 yards per game, we still have 3 Ls, two to bad offenses.

It's really astounding how bad our defense is. It's probably the worst in USC history :lol:

Still undefeated also due to Lanning being a complete moron :lol:

There is nothing probable about.

This is the worst USC defense ever. Last year was 2nd.

Both have the Grinch connection.
2021 was actually worse than last year so that’s 3 straight years where teams circle us on the schedule as their offensive get right games :lol:

If any of y’all have over an hour you need to kill at work or after hours reading through a 24/7 (VIP) thread, this one has had me dying laughing for the past few days.

A&M Guy posts some diet influencer retweet about a Message Board Genius tweet about how Texas A&M sucks this year because our guys are eating way too many grains and can’t stop farting during games. Turns into an absolutely unbearable mess about 4 posts in, but I can’t stop reading the meltdowns and childish responses that just keep responding to each other. The last 8 or so pages are mostly just two guys going back and forth, and it’s gotten a bit exhausting (like A&M football)…but the fact that a Twitter post about our guys farting too much during games causing us to lose has drawn a 15 page thread is incredible.

I ******* hate how embarrassing our results are, but I’ve now completely withdrawn myself from that and hope these idiots never change. Keep eating grains, beta boy football players!

FSU has looked the best this year with UGA right there. I don’t know why but this year the top 4 teams don’t really pass the eye test as great but that could change
I would say Michigan has been the most impressive team all year. FSU had close wins vs Clemson and Boston College.

Not insider info: NC state writers saying the coaches told MJ Morris from the start of the season that he’d redshirt after they brought in Armstrong over him. There’s apparently audio of Doreen saying that at the start of year. MJ came in and played 4 games.

Back
Top Bottom