OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think most people don't realistically think he's an option. A lot of people seem to think they're going to go cheap, too.

I just don't know if I believe they're going to go hire someone's coordinator or someone that hasn't coached high-major football in almost a decade (Traylor).

Elko is the absolute most Texas A&M hire there could be.
Elko’s a great coach. Was hoping to convince him to come be our DC.

Although this has zero credibility it would be pretty funny

I truly hope they dont settle on someone like Kiffen or they’re going to be right back in this same situation again

This is legitimate cult like stuff here. The persecution complex that Michigan and Coach Harbaugh have created needs to be studied.

Elko’s a great coach. Was hoping to convince him to come be our DC.
I **** with Elko... But that man's boring as all hell. :lol: :lol:

A&M historically loves "guy's been here before, he gets us" hires.

If you made me bet today, it's him.

This is legitimate cult like stuff here. The persecution complex that Michigan and Coach Harbaugh have created needs to be studied.

All fanbases have fans that are weirdos like that but man they are sticking out like sore thumbs :lol:

Very big dweeb behavior on Twitter, especially the barstool guy

Swaim has been wrong before

Gate 12 CS FBO 🤣

IMG_6145.jpeg

Jobs where your big money donor base is a committee of 1 gotta be tough.
That picture is literally Phil Knight sitting in the coaches booth with a headset on next to their OC Scott Frost in a tightly contested ranked v ranked game.

THAT is what you have to deal with. U of Oregon is a private wing of a corporation masquerading as a public school. Not just Phil Knight, but Nike has a say in what coaches are hired and what kids are recruited. In a profession full of psycho control freaks that can get old quickly.

Just seems like most of the coaches who left there quickly have been doing pretty well. Lanning is in prime position to make a run at the PAC/Playoff if he can beat Washington.

Do you guys think long term success isn’t sustainable there? I understand the pestering from Phil being an issue too.

Was Penn State’s OC doing anything other than carrying our Franklins wants on offense?

From what I heard in a podcast he’s fired 3 of the last 5 OC’s. The one before Yurcich only lasting a year (seemingly to jump at bringing Yurcich in). Seems like a common denominator here with the offensive problems

Back
Top Bottom