OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Let's throw the guy with a checkered past to the wolves and hope that appeases the mob!"

I’d love to see a Netflix adaptation of this UM saga. Would be like watching House of Cards or some seedy political plot lol.

ezgif-3-c565fdb129.gif

I’d love to see a Netflix adaptation of this UM saga. Would be like watching House of Cards or some seedy political plot lol.

There is so much online but it’s hard to decipher what’s true and what isn’t. Some sites/forums saying it’s beyond the sign stealing junk and then others are saying it’s nothing big

Still crazy how hard they came down on us and nobody else got hit hard at all after us...

OSU fired a national title winning coach, vacated a season and took a bowl ban the following season where they went 12-0 all for selling some gold pants for tattoos :smh: (not as bad as USC but still overboard)

NCAA is wild man

Maybe... But I'd be lying if I said I loved the idea.

He's already 55. The guy's got a reputation as a banger recruiter but he's only spent about 24 months at a program that actually recruits. Short track record of real impactful success at any of the stops he's made. That Texas program sucked, SMU and Arkansas sucked.

Feels like a Texas A&M Billy Napier.
Saw rumors your admin is trying to mandate whoever they hire keeps Robinson and the defensive assistants to keep your recruiting class together. Which implies they’re targeting an offensive HC.

Saw rumors your admin is trying to mandate whoever they hire keeps Robinson and the defensive assistants to keep your recruiting class together. Which implies they’re targeting an offensive HC.
I think Robinson is going to be the only mandate. He's a stud and he absolutely should be kept around... He likely holds most of the DL group together. Nobody else on the defensive side of the ball matters.

Rushing hasn't set the world on fire with the DBs, and the other two position coaches right now are effectively GAs.

Durkin's got a year left on his deal, I guess - but I just can't imagine he's mandated keeper.

Back
Top Bottom