OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shedeur hangs his head way too much for my liking.

Yeah, he doesn't have great body language sometimes but he is literally the most sacked quarterback in the country and he has no running game or defense. As close to a one-man show as we have in college football and he's getting hit every play

Yeah, he doesn't have great body language sometimes but he is literally the most sacked quarterback in the country and he has no running game or defense. As close to a one-man show as we have in college football and he's getting hit every play

Understandable, not excusable as the team leader. No one else is hanging their head. Has the perception that he's bought into his pops' talk about blaming the Oline...he acting victimized. Just something to watch for.

It's going to be interesting to see how Coach Prime builds this roster. The thing that most people aren't talking about is that Colorado isn't recruiting that well. Their 2024 recruiting class is ranked #63 and only has 10 commits.

Screenshot_20231118_004245_Chrome.jpg

I don't see the route that Coach Prime has to improving their offensive and defensive line play. Thinking you can build a roster through the portal isn't going to work at the P5 level. Elite offensive and defensive lineman rarely enter the transfer portal and The ones who do aren't going to a program like Colorado. Coach Prime doesn't strike me like the type of Coach who is a developer and will take three stars and turn them into high level P5 players similar to a program like Utah

Also, Travis Hunter needs to focus on playing receiver. He is an athletic defensive back who can flash with a highlight plays but his fundamentals are poor.

Literally letting a two-star receiver run right by him

I’m personally here for more videos of Sherrone Moore acting like Jim Harbaugh was just assassinated.
Me too that reminds me of the time OU suspended Baker for like a quarter or 2 and doing the coin toss the OU captains came out hold up Bakers jersey

Prime finding out just how hard it is to run a program at the P5 level. All the flash and bravado can only get you so far. You want to win at the big boy level it starts with your o and d line.

I said 7-9 wins. I got turned off after Shedeur did his “wrist” stunt at Arizona State. Like c’mon bruh. I’m all for bravado and confidence but you won by a FIELD GOAL.

I thought prime raised them different but they remind me of the Cowboys ironically. You can’t be a front runner when things are going good, but tuck your tail when getting whooped.

I’m all for poor sportsmanship and flossing. Shoot, my dad grew up with Michael Irvin and The Blades brothers. I’m from south Florida and witnessed Hurricanes dynasty, FSU and UF dynasty years. But those teams actually could walk the walk and talk it. These CU boys are a funny bunch.

Fools won 27-24 and he did this :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

058FB434-C944-42E2-B66C-00E8E02B8D5D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom